Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

No cause he’s right the coaches gutless.  You got to get touchdowns to beat the patriots. The couch is too conservative he was in Philly and North Carolina he has a bad history with that

More so the constant trolling, insulting, last truthful man alive BS.  I don’t care about an opinion; more so a clear and obvious troll being a clear and obvious troll.

Edited by Hurricane Marv

So while I'm listening to this game, I figured I'll write my first Alexa task:

"Alexa, do the Patriots cheat?"

"Yes."

"Alexa, how do the Patriots cheat?"

"There are three ways the Patriots cheat.  They pay off the refs, they tamper with equipment, and they film opponents signals."

"Alexa, how should Bill Belichick die?"

"Fulminant anal herpes infection."

"Alexa, how should Tom Brady die?"  

"Hyperhydrosis from drinking too much concussion-treating magic water."

"Alexa, is Tom Brady a !@#$ing idiot?"

"Yes."

"Alexa, is Tom Brady an idiot?"

"No, Tom Brady is a !@#$ing idiot."

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

...and that’s why your wrong. You don’t play to “stay in that game at New England.”  You have to score with them. You don’t go down 4 and give them the ball in the 4th. You either tie the game or you play down 7. It makes no difference. You play to win there!!

I would have bet Hauschka makes the kick and I would have strongly bet against us converting the 4th down. We'll never know but you can't ignore a 2/13 conversion rate. At this point IMO you take the points and give the defense good field position. This hasn't been a shootout by any means, field position instill important. Or it was until that last TD.

If people want to blame McDermott at all for this game I strongly disagree with that. We are way outmatched in pure talent. It's the 1st year of new schemes and major roster turnover. Despite all that and several ridiculous referee decisions we made this a game. I'm taking the long view on this season so I'm not mad that we will lose.

Rams get McVay, we get McGutless.

Tyrod should be gone. Good. 

Dennison should be gone.

If they !@#$ing cleaned house and got rid of the whole staff, I'd be fine with it. 

Can't stand coaches who are gutless and don't understand game management. 

• Like (+1) 1