CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

3 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Cuomo doesn't like talking about the two hour recording Cohen has of him.

Chris Cuomo is EXACTLY like his brother, a dishonest prick. 

I saw that interview with Conway and that was the most biased unprofessional interview I eve saw and this Cuomo character has the BALLS to say he is impartial.

Again, it was the most unprofessional interview I ever saw. I don't give a FF who Conway works for, you bring a guest on your show and you treat them WITH RESPECT. Case closed.

You can ask the tough questions without the "gotcha" intent and not CONSTANTLY talk over your guest like you are some beacon of integrity when the host is the SWAMPIEST of the swamp rats. Fact.

Edited by njbuff

On 8/28/2018 at 8:49 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

(Paging Mr. Zucker. Paging Mr. Zucker, your network is in a freefall...)

You would think that if someone was constantly accusing you of being a nose picker, the first thing you would do is ensure that no matter where you were or what you were doing, no one would see you picking the nose.

But the left is so unhinged, they can't even stop picking its nose.

The dude's been calling them fake news for months. You'd think the first thing they would do is, y'know...not make up news.

But no.

Greatest meltdown ever.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You would think that if someone was constantly accusing you of being a nose picker, the first thing you would do is ensure that no matter where you were or what you were doing, no one would see you picking the nose.

But the left is so unhinged, they can't even stop picking its nose.

The dude's been calling them fake news for months. You'd think the first thing they would do is, y'know...not make up news.

But no.

Greatest meltdown ever.

Does everyone always have to bring up gator?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

The only thing sweeter than to see all the deep state players go down is CNN going out of business.

That would be a great day in America if CNN is forced to close its doors.

Still leaves MSNBC. And Rachel Maddow, for goodness sake... Rachel Maddow is their #1 show. WTH would watch her? She's an absolute loon. And the MSNBC numbers are growing!! :blink:

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Still leaves MSNBC. And Rachel Maddow, for goodness sake... Rachel Maddow is their #1 show. WTH would watch her? She's an absolute loon. And the MSNBC numbers are growing!! :blink:

Sadly, my mom. She still thinks Trump wants to put all gay people in concentration camps. I wish I was exaggerating.

I don't know who approved of this Fox article, but it comes across as just snobbish and mean.  

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/31/cosby-show-actor-geoffrey-owens-spotted-bagging-groceries-at-nj-trader-joes.html

'Cosby Show' actor Geoffrey Owens spotted bagging groceries at NJ Trader Joe's

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This made me laugh...

When CNN claims it has "multiple sources" for a story:

cnn.jpg

So Lanny has all of Phillip’s old disguises from The Americans. Oh well. He was a real Russian spy and the show is over now, so it’s interesting to see they’re getting put to goood use. 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't know who approved of this Fox article, but it comes across as just snobbish and mean.  

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/31/cosby-show-actor-geoffrey-owens-spotted-bagging-groceries-at-nj-trader-joes.html

It's an entertainment section. All.of it is useless garbage.  I love that it was a woman and her wife that saw it.  Maybe I'm still a little backwards on hearing woman and wife but I'd rather choose to believe I am just wondering who cares if she is married or if she has anything else to say at all.

40 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It's an entertainment section. All.of it is useless garbage.  I love that it was a woman and her wife that saw it.  Maybe I'm still a little backwards on hearing woman and wife but I'd rather choose to believe I am just wondering who cares if she is married or if she has anything else to say at all.

Wasn't the wife in security at the same store?

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That’s my TJ’s.   Have to find out if true.

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Wow!!! You are so right!! This is way worse than lieing about a President using the russians to win a election. 

Why isn't this story on every front page of every paper? Why isn't CNN or Fox covering this atrocity?

21 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Typical leftist nutbag. Won't deny it? It must be true! Will deny it? Must be lying.

Is it any wonder the PPP leftists are in hiding right now? Perhaps even THEY are embarrassed by what their party is doing.

That's racist.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'll throw this here, as it covers several subjects..................

FEEL GOOD STORY OF THE WEEK

by Steven Hayward

I was going to suggest that the most snuggly, feel-good story of recent days was the latest ratings for CNN, which have fallen more than 20 percent over the last year and continued to fall over the summer, such that it now ranks behind the Discovery Channel and HGTV. Makes sense: why tune in to CNN for manure if you can get better manure for your private garden from HGTV?

But this story is much more snuggly feel-good inducing:

EPA lost more than 1,500 workers in first 18 months of Trump administration: report

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reportedly lost 8 percent of its staff in the first 18 months of President Trump‘s administration due to high numbers of departing staffers and a low number of new hires.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that nearly 1,600 workers left the EPA during that time, while fewer than 400 were hired. The agency’s employment has shrunk to its lowest levels since the Reagan administration, the Post noted.

(and no, to our board's simpletons, that does not mean the GOP wants a dirty environment)

That’s what I call “winning.”

P.S. A late entry threatens to make this selection of EPA shrinkage obsolete:

PLO-Office.jpeg?resize=600,507&ssl=1

• Like (+1) 1

#FakeNews-a-Palooza! Brit Hume hammers ‘dishonest’ CNN for spreading out-of-context Dem talking point on Kavanaugh

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2018/09/08/fakenews-a-palooza-brit-hume-hammers-dishonest-cnn-for-spreading-out-of-context-dem-talking-point-on-kavanaugh/

Ironically CNN bills itself as the “Facts First” news organization — unless those facts should be buried deep into a story so as to not ruin a preferred Dem narrative.

99125c0de2a6375edf624f9a0aa6c8ce39c55796

In its Freedom of the Press 2017 report, the nonpartisan Freedom House warned:

A greater danger is that the United States will stop being a model and aspirational standard for other countries. Protection of press freedom in the United States remains vital to the defense and expansion of press freedom worldwide; indeed, it is a cornerstone of global democracy. When political leaders in the United States lambaste the media, it encourages their counterparts abroad to do the same. When U.S. leaders step back from promoting democracy and press freedom, journalists beyond American shores feel the chill.

The sobering alternative model, seen in authoritarian countries, is to extinguish press freedom, the better to allow a political party, movement, or leader to control information—and to use that control to retain power indefinitely. Further weakening of press freedom in the United States would be a setback for democracy everywhere.