CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wait....I thought lying was cool??

Nah, lying has never been cool. The previous administration was simply so smart, intelligent, and ahead of the game that, to the unenlightened mind, they simply looked like they were lying constantly. Truth is that you weren't smart enough to grasp the complicated and nuanced concepts the great and powerful leadership was providing to us.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Despite coverage from BuzzFeed News, The Times, and WaPo, CNN has oddly declined to cover the leaked Google video showing employees reacting to Trump's election. 

In other words, if your main source of news is CNN, you'd have never seen it.

Image result for CNN bias

I wish I was in that crowd.  I'd have had fun

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

91684b5541a0d497f2a22507dfd79a2b_bigger.Sean DavisVerified account @seanmdav 3h3 hours ago

If that's true, it means the national security warriors at DOJ/FBI communicated that national security information via unsecured, unencrypted, personal cell phones.
So either CNN is peddling nonsense, or the senders of those texts should be in jail.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's not an "either or" choice.

The answer is both.  I'm waiting for the CNN / Mainstream Media announcement to not read the texts because it's illegal to read classified information, so you should let them read the texts for you and tell you about them

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Albwan said:

She's seen thousands of male genitalia and recalls Trump's in detail? Looks like his hands reference in the primary wasn't a joke.  ?

Isn't her 15 minutes up yet?

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She's seen thousands of male genitalia and recalls Trump's in detail? Looks like his hands reference in the primary wasn't a joke.  ?

Isn't her 15 minutes up yet?

CNN's obsession with Trump and his sex life is truly things that retardation is made up of.

It's no wonder their ratings are falling fast.