CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the sort of article that makes me ask "Why is Cillizza allowed to tweet, but Alex Jones isn't?"

Cillizza's article is the stupidest thing I've read so far today.  And I reviewed a research paper on the nutritional requirements of the Loch Ness Monster this morning.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

That's the sort of article that makes me ask "Why is Cillizza allowed to tweet, but Alex Jones isn't?"

Cillizza's article is the stupidest thing I've read so far today.  And I reviewed a research paper on the nutritional requirements of the Loch Ness Monster this morning.

Tell me, the monster needs gators in its diet.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:50 AM, B-Man said:

"Now for you Democrats... I guess I'm including you too, the media. You're a part of the Democrat Party"

- Trump in the Rose Garden today

Looks like the Kremlin is directly writing his speeches now. No surprise.

43 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

Putin himself writes Trump''s speeches on used toilet paper.

That's how Trump-Russian collusion works.

Glad you figured it out.

7 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

You're still clinging to the Trump/Russia collusion story despite two years of zero evidence to support it?

Someone needs to detox from the establishment media and get his senses back...

Ashe Schow busts CNN for sloppy — and potentially dangerous — attempt to run interference for Christine Blasey Ford

They didn’t cover the original claims from the ex-boyfriend, but they are covering the friend’s denial of the claims.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Who do you think wrote all those campaign speeches?

I suspect the Kremlin also wrote The Apprentice scripts.

Who do you think funded production of The Apprentice?

• Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're still clinging to the Trump/Russia collusion story despite two years of zero evidence to support it?

Someone needs to detox from the establishment media and get his senses back...

Helsinki, dude. Chooses Putin over our intelligence agencies. The man is a traitorous weasel slime bag.

Edited by Wagon Circler
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wagon Circler said:

Helsinki, dude. Chooses Putin over our intelligence agencies. The man is a traitorous weasel slime bag.

Yeah, that's not what he said. Keep selling the lie, though.

2 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

I notice you didn't respond to the post in which I corrected your idiocy.

But hey, I assume you're talking about the same intelligence agencies, literally the same people, who pushed the yellow cake non-sense to foist us into war in Iraq.  The same intelligence agencies which, time and time again, actively work to overthrow democratic governments around the world, run weapons to terrorist organizations, and run the global heroin trade?  Those are the guys we should trust?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, KRC said:

Queue democrats asking for the ice cube to be interviewed by the FBI.

And all the ice cubes that may have been there in the glass with it.  And the ice in any other drink Kavanaugh has ever had.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And all the ice cubes that may have been there in the glass with it.  And the ice in any other drink Kavanaugh has ever had.

But, it will take a while since the ice cube is afraid to fly, except when taking vacations and flying for work. Outside of that, it is afraid to fly. We need at least (checks calendars for midterm elections) six weeks at a minimum. You know, because we need to be thorough. Oh, and the ice cube is now represented by Michael Avanetti.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KRC said:

But, it will take a while since the ice cube is afraid to fly, except when taking vacations and flying for work. Outside of that, it is afraid to fly. We need at least (checks calendars for midterm elections) six weeks at a minimum. You know, because we need to be thorough. Oh, and the ice cube is now represented by Michael Avanetti.

Mr. Avenatti has just released a statement that he has been contacted by several other ice cubes who were at other bars in the area. They heard about the ice cube that Kavanaugh aggressively held in a sexual manner before throwing, and are willing to testify about the hearsay they heard years later. He has sent repeated requests to the FBI Police and Federal Reserve to investigate, but they irrationally refuse to talk to his clients using a pre-prepared list of approved questions. He simply cannot believe that his investigative advice has been ignored.

Oh, he also asks everyone to respect the privacy of the ice cubes, but here is their names, addresses, phone numbers, and email information - if anyone has any further questions.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, KRC said:

If Kavanaugh's a beer drinker, what's he doing with ice cubes?  Does the man put ice in his beer?  How can a man who ices his beer be at all qualified for the Supreme Court?

Except in Jeff Flake's eyes.  He's still on the fence.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KRC said:

Yeah. You are equating Budweiser with beer. ? 

Years ago, I had a case where a guy was charged with giving underage people Bud Light. I almost got the prosecutor to agree to having the judge take judicial notice (basically a finding that something is an indisputable fact) that Bud Light was not alcohol.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Years ago, I had a case where a guy was charged with giving underage people Bud Light. I almost got the prosecutor to agree to having the judge take judicial notice (basically a finding that something is an indisputable fact) that Bud Light was not alcohol.

To paraphrase Eric Idle in 'Monty Python at the Hollywood Bowl'-

"Bud Light is like making love in a canoe."

"Making love in a canoe?"

"It's f*&%$#ng close to water."

• Haha (+1) 1