CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Not CNN, but c'mon with this headline, people.

Megyn Kelly Out At NBC After Defending Blackface

-d4yNH7N?format=jpg&name=600x314]

She wasn't defending blackface, you numbnuts.

On the other hand, they reportedly have to pay their full contract of $69M.

They can hire and fire me for no reason for $69M!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Is the first show without her is going to be about the hazards of opioid addiction?

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Mob gets another scalp.

Imagine if she said something like "You can't go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

Meh it was a stupid hire in the first place. She assumed (as did they) that her "get Trump" shtick was gonna mean more R viewers on nbc when all it meant was the right now hated her as much as the left.

In the meantime, let's ask Whoopi her opinion...

whoopi-ted-roast-2-615x431.jpg

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Not surprised.  She was never a good fit ideologically for NBC.  Not that she's a hard and far righty, but she is too much an independent thinker to survive in that hard left pool.  Love her or hate her (I thought she had a decent show at Fox albeit she got a little full of herself at times), she'll be better off somewhere else.  NBC not adjusting the shade of their stripes any time soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Not surprised.  She was never a good fit ideologically for NBC.  Not that she's a hard and far righty, but she is too much an independent thinker to survive in that hard left pool.  Love her or hate her (I thought she had a decent show at Fox albeit she got a little full of herself at times), she'll be better off somewhere else.  NBC not adjusting the shade of their stripes any time soon. 

Apparently she made things too uncomfortable for the abusers at NBC. Like Lauer. So they took the window to dump her.

THIS IS CNN

SiICUGes_bigger.jpgNatalie JohnsonVerified account @nataliejohnsonn
FollowFollow @nataliejohnsonn
Within a three-day span @juliaioffe has:

• Blamed the Pittsburgh shooting on Jews.
• Said she feels less safe as a reporter in the US than Russia, where dozens of journalists have been killed since Putin took power.
• Said Trump has radicalized more people than ISIS.

4:41 PM - 29 Oct 2018 from Washington, DC

59 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Seriously?  He said that?  

I got it second hand, but it wouldn't surprise me. It fits the narrative they're pushing right now. I just saw someone post this gem.

FB_IMG_1540962773642.jpg

Edit: Now confirmed. He actually said this:

"...we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right," 

Edited by Rob's House

On 10/25/2018 at 5:38 PM, keepthefaith said:

She was the only one I could stomach at Fox during prime time as she sometimes said something beyond just the right wing talking points and orchestrated culture wars that O'Reilly and Hannity (and now Ingrahm) spew(ed).  Her background as a prosecutor made her a great match to whoever came on (she'd take on more intelligent people than Carlson does) making for an interesting debate.

NBC made a mistake in hiring her as a Katie Couric type morning show host as that's not where her talents lay.  They were looking for a reason to fire her as her ratings were in the tank and the "blackface" comment gave them a way out.  It was a gutless on NBC's part.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

And that ***** Lemon still has a job?

He made one of the biggest racist statements ever told on TV and he still has a job?

People have been fired for saying way less.

I was thinking the same thing. Roseanne gets *****-canned for comparing Valerie Jarrett's haircut to the Planet of the Apes costumes, Megyn Kelly gets booted for questioning why it's offensive to dress as another race/culture for Halloween, Imus gets canned for referring to nappy hair, but Don Lemon can raise a call to action against white men and it's all good.

It seems the core purpose of the left is to advance the war on whiteness.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

I was thinking the same thing. Roseanne gets *****-canned for comparing Valerie Jarrett's haircut to the Planet of the Apes costumes, Megyn Kelly gets booted for questioning why it's offensive to dress as another race/culture for Halloween, Imus gets canned for referring to nappy hair, but Don Lemon can raise a call to action against white men and it's all good.

I don't really go out of my way to have people fired, but Lemon did the same thing others got fired for.

In the end, we have the power not to watch Lemon's terribly rated show, EVER.

That (person) Lemon has called Trump every name in the book and we are supposed to listen to someone preaching to his little audience and yet he goes home and takes it up the ass from his WHITE man.

Ok, got it.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

To be fair, Megan Kelly got fired because she sucked for the format they put her in.  Her "blackface" comment was just an excuse.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I don't really go out of my way to have people fired, but Lemon did the same thing others got fired for.

That (person) Lemon has called Trump every name in the book and we are supposed to listen to someone preaching to his little audience and yet he goes home and takes it up the ass from his WHITE man.

Ok, got it.

maybe this is why hes so angry, haha

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Ok, got it.

In case anyone missed it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

To be fair, Megan Kelly got fired because she sucked for the format they put her in.  Her "blackface" comment was just an excuse.

Oh yeah, Megyn Kelly sucks. I'm happy for her to get fired, but the stated reason for it is bull *****. The message is that even questioning whether something recently labeled taboo is truly offensive should not be permitted.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Oh yeah, Megyn Kelly sucks. I'm happy for her to get fired, but the stated reason for it is bull *****. The message is that even questioning whether something recently labeled taboo is truly offensive should not be permitted.

I like Megyn Kelly a lot. For better or worse, the right gets the hot chicks but tend to overplay them to the extent that they become annoying. 

Megyn Kelly, Ann Coulter, Tomi whateverhernameis. 

14 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I got it second hand, but it wouldn't surprise me. It fits the narrative they're pushing right now. I just saw someone post this gem.

FB_IMG_1540962773642.jpg

Edit: Now confirmed. He actually said this:

"...we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right," 

So is he that bad with conveying a message? (I've never heard him speak so I have no idea).  Based on what he said he thinks that most white men are radicalized to the right??  "We need to stop demonizing people.  I'll start.  White males are demons!"   How to people like this stay employed?

Edit: Sorry I didn't meant to be redundant.  I just responded before I read all the posts after this.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1