CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

This article...wow. 

https://www.thecut.com/2018/11/how-donald-trump-weaponizes-women-press-jim-acosta.html

"When Acosta disobeyed, the White House brought out the big guns: a young, female intern in a pretty shift dress, decorative necklace, and shoulder-length blowout, who bore more than a passing resemblance to Hope Hicks. It fell to this hapless intern to serve as the “muscle,” to physically wrest the mic away from the reporter.

Acosta put the intern off gently with a “Pardon me, ma’am” (the incongruous use of ‘ma’am’ to address a twenty-something only underscored Acosta’s respectful politeness). Briefly deterred, but clearly feeling duty-bound to hover, the intern then resorted to the ignominious posture of squatting down between Acosta and the presidential podium, waiting to spring again. From the floor, she looked up nervously at Trump a few times, at a loss for how to handle this task that had likely not been in her job description"

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

After further and very close review I don't see the evidence of alteration in the video that I thought I did.  More likely just crappy resolution from 2001 era camera.  It could be an older camera than that but picked that date because Clinton probably didn't have cameras in place. 

perhaps you might have looked further and very close before dropping that stupid comment then.

The best thing about the Acosta story is it's a reminder how trivial day-to-day politics is. A reporter acts like a dick and loses his WH pass. Big deal.  But the political universe is going nuts with some on the right decrying the brutality of this vicious assault, while the looney left dutifully and incredulously manufacture outrage to play the victim, concoct conspiracy theories even TGreg would have scoffed at, and pretend this is some kind of a constitutional crisis.

We're living in a ***** soap opera.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Nah, they just end the video before Acoster hits the woman's arm.

Not only that, they initially skipped the part when Acoster bent the poor intern over the podium and proceeded to violate her in a way Boyst does to his angus. When President Trump came to her rescue and pulled him off of the poor intern he was loudly booed by the press corp. Headlines soon after proclaimed Trump as the "destroyer of penetrating journalism".

On 11/8/2018 at 8:59 AM, Koko78 said:

They did that to show that Acoster (and CNN) were lying about him not touching the intern.

Hahaha, what a great take.

After seeing Trump lie today and say the video, that’s still posted on SHS’s twitter feed, isn’t doctored I wanted to see what the Republican echo chamber would say about it. Most of the posts are what I expected, but this one is pure gold. Pure gold, Jerry!

And nobody in the echo chamber bats an eye.

Well, anyone who thinks that slowed down and zoomed in is the same thing as "doctored" is a ***** moron.

Here's a thought for the NPC crowd, watch the video on one of the other 1,000 places it was posted.

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you believe the doctored video

No, I believe the live footage I saw. Thanks for playing, though.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Well, anyone who thinks that slowed down and zoomed in is the same thing as "doctored" is a ***** moron.

Here's a thought for the NPC crowd, watch the video on one of the other 1,000 places it was posted.

What is it you want us to see? 

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Frames were added and the video was slowed down and sped up. But we’re the ***** morons, got it.

Edited by Buddy Hix
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

After seeing Trump lie today and say the video, that’s still posted on SHS’s twitter feed, isn’t doctored I wanted to see what the Republican echo chamber would say about it. Most of the posts are what I expected, but this one is pure gold. Pure gold, Jerry!

Voyeurism can be kinda creepy when you think about it. Admitting it's your kink is the first step in recovery. Godspeed Hix.

13 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

You're OK with what Jim Acosta did, think it's appropriate to lay your hands on other people as part of the decorum of a White House Press Briefing with The President of the United States; or you're denying that he did that?

I'm just trying to figure out which kind of stupid you are, the ignorant kind or the vile kind.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're OK with what Jim Acosta did, think it's appropriate to lay your hands on other people as part of the decorum of a White House Press Briefing with The President of the United States; or you're denying that he did that?

I'm just trying to figure out which kind of stupid you are, the ignorant kind or the vile kind.

Considering that defending Acosta is defending his disruption of the entire White House press corps, I'd go with ignorant.

Really...Acosta has done more to suppress the press than Trump has.  Trump just fights with the media.  Acosta has actively tried to prevent other members of the press from doing their jobs.  It boggles my mind that anyone defends him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Voyeurism can be kinda creepy when you think about it. Admitting it's your kink is the first step in recovery. Godspeed Hix.

Ha, it’s checking in, not voyeurism. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I don’t partake much because I don’t have the time to vet each side like some do. But in this instance, the WH sharing a doctored Infowars video and then the President lying about it, I have been keeping up to date.

11 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Frames were added and the video was slowed down and sped up. But we’re the ***** morons, got it.

The WTC was a controlled demolition, too.  It's obvious on the undoctored video.

God, you people are such ***** morons.  Amateur dipshits thinking they can do photo-analysis on online videos on consumer-grade electronics.  You CAN'T.  Stop pretending you can.  

And even if you can...just go back and look at the original.  ***** dumbasses.  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

Compression artifacts aren't added frames. 

You're wrong, and pushing a lie. 

But that's okay, because if you believe in something enough the truth doesn't matter. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Considering that defending Acosta is defending his disruption of the entire White House press corps, I'd go with ignorant.

Really...Acosta has done more to suppress the press than Trump has.  Trump just fights with the media.  Acosta has actively tried to prevent other members of the press from doing their jobs.  It boggles my mind that anyone defends him.

People like Acosta are just leftists, but with a mic and camera crew.  Much like the tibs/baskins/peace outs of the world, they're more interested in protecting the pack than recognizing how dysfunctional the pack actually is...

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

Ha, it’s checking in, not voyeurism. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I don’t partake much because I don’t have the time to vet each side like some do. But in this instance, the WH sharing a doctored Infowars video and then the President lying about it, I have been keeping up to date.

I don't know anything about that. I hadn't seen the wh confirm what you said, but I'll take you at your word that the video was doctored. 

Did you need someone elses spin on this to help you decide the merits of the WH decision to suspend access? I did not. I watched doctored videos on many news sites where the dialogue that preceded acosta's boorish and unprofessional behavior was omitted. 

A guy got taken to school for being a moron. So? 

2 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

You ***** retard.  The article itself says the frame format is different.  CSpan uses progressive, where the White House provided a video with interleaved frames.

Those aren't "added" frames, they're differences in systems of framing.  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I think the situation was unfortunate and all involved handled it poorly. If the WH doesn’t ban JA the story dies.

The issue coming out of this that concerns me is the WH disseminating doctored propaganda, and Trump lying about it.

But do explain to me how I’m stupid for viewing the situation that way. 

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

If only Acosta were a Republican-nominated SC justice. He'd be in prison right now for rape.

Gang rape. Did you see the train of reporters waiting their turn at the poor intern?

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Where did I defend Costa?

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

I think the situation was unfortunate and all involved handled it poorly. If the WH doesn’t ban JA the story dies.

The issue coming out of this that concerns me is the WH disseminating doctored propaganda, and Trump lying about it.

But do explain to me how I’m stupid for viewing the situation that way. 

There's only one person lying about a doctored video in this thread, and it's you. 

Are you honest enough to admit that now that it's been explained to you? Or will your programming prevent you from veering off from the narrative they want you to push?

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The WTC was a controlled demolition, too.  It's obvious on the undoctored video.

God, you people are such ***** morons.  Amateur dipshits thinking they can do photo-analysis on online videos on consumer-grade electronics.  You CAN'T.  Stop pretending you can.  

And even if you can...just go back and look at the original.  ***** dumbasses.  :wallbash:

Wow! You guys are all in. Garbage 

4 minutes ago, peace out said:

Untitled1.thumb.gif.45fb87795f986eaf81efdcc461c12d56.gif

LOL, look at KOO KOO sniffing DC's  butt there 

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You know what actually happened is going to be ignored because of some fake story about 'frames' being added.

This stuff is insane. I keep thinking they can't get possibly get more insane, then every day I'm proven wrong. Multiple people in my office believe that he never even touched her. That the whole thing was doctored. Not just slowed down, but totally fabricated. :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Rape apologist ☝??

Just now, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

This stuff is insane. I keep thinking they can't get possibly get more insane, then every day I'm proven wrong. Multiple people in my office believe that he never even touched her. That the whole thing was doctored. Not just slowed down, but totally fabricated. :wallbash:

Lol, that’s crazy talk