CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

• 4 weeks later...

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/08/14/hilarious-cnn-reports-that-afghanistan-unraveling-threatens-bidens-legacy/

‘Hilarious’: CNN reports that Afghanistan unraveling ‘threatens Biden’s legacy’

It’s looking like the Taliban could be taking Kabul, Afghanistan within a matter of days, and personnel at the U.S. Embassy will have to evacuate. Meanwhile, CNN is concerned about President Biden’s “legacy”:

adam-sandler-funny.gif   ..................  Legacy !

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

A final fun fact for you…

CNN’s viewership currently sits, on average, at 603,000 viewers.

A 2018 survey reported that in the United States, between 1 and 1.5 million people identify themselves as pagans or witches.

This means that you’re more likely going to run into a witch than you are a CNN viewer in the United States.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

A final fun fact for you…

CNN’s viewership currently sits, on average, at 603,000 viewers.

A 2018 survey reported that in the United States, between 1 and 1.5 million people identify themselves as pagans or witches.

This means that you’re more likely going to run into a witch than you are a CNN viewer in the United States.

My sister in law fits into all three categories…and I’m NOT kidding. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Watched Anderson Cooper last night, as  Part of ongoing effort to take in the different sides of info wars, so painful all of these personality “news” shows, well they spent most of the show replaying clips of Jan 6th and rehashing it.

Does anyone know if they do that every night? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Watched Anderson Cooper last night, as  Part of ongoing effort to take in the different sides of info wars, so painful all of these personality “news” shows, well they spent most of the show replaying clips of Jan 6th and rehashing it.

Probably (I don't watch that crap).  What else are they going to talk about that won't look bad on Joey?

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Answer: yes they do! It’s on one of the screens at my gym and the club members had to petition the managers to move it to a smaller screen. I do applaud you fir watching it. More people should turn it on from time to time and you’ll see just what’s being fed to that segment of America. It’s pure DNC propaganda, but eye opening. It explains some of the posters on here. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, RiotAct said:

unfortunately a lot of underinformed people still think of CNN as the fair, impartial “news” channel compared to MSNBC on the left and Fox News on the right.

Watch that channel for thirty seconds on any given day and there’s no way any thinking person would believe that. It’s absolute trash! 

• Agree 1

• 2 months later...

I was at a Middle Eastern restaurant for dinner earlier tonight and they had CNN on so I was forced to catch glimpses of it.  They had that schlub Vindman on it.  What a tool.  But I was surprised to see them talk about the smash-and-grabs going on.

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was at a Middle Eastern restaurant for dinner earlier tonight and they had CNN on so I was forced to catch glimpses of it.  They had that schlub Vindman on it.  What a tool.  But I was surprised to see them talk about the smash-and-grabs going on.

Maybe even CNN is starting to realize that only the fringe elements on the Left think that crap is ok...No sane person with half a brain is cool with that...

On 9/9/2021 at 4:21 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I wouldn’t be surprised...they usually focus on things most of the country doesn’t...

• Agree 1

No-CNN.jpg?resize=110,85&ssl=1 HOW CORRUPT IS CNN?

We have known for a long time that CNN is, to put it politely, sub-par in the intelligence department. But, through revelations about Chris Cuomo, we are learning more about the corruption that seems to prevail in that company. Was it really a secret from everyone at CNN that Cuomo was collaborating with his brother to smear “that Fox weather B word” who exposed the thousands of deaths for which Andy Cuomo was directly responsible?

Now we have the case of CNN producer John Griffin, who has been indicted for sexual offenses involving underage girls:

{snip}

I haven’t watched CNN in years, except as forced to at airport gates–a contract that, happily, has expired. CNN’s viewership is declining rapidly, but not as rapidly as that corrupt network deserves.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/how-corrupt-is-cnn.php

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No-CNN.jpg?resize=110,85&ssl=1 HOW CORRUPT IS CNN?

We have known for a long time that CNN is, to put it politely, sub-par in the intelligence department. But, through revelations about Chris Cuomo, we are learning more about the corruption that seems to prevail in that company. Was it really a secret from everyone at CNN that Cuomo was collaborating with his brother to smear “that Fox weather B word” who exposed the thousands of deaths for which Andy Cuomo was directly responsible?

Now we have the case of CNN producer John Griffin, who has been indicted for sexual offenses involving underage girls:

{snip}

I haven’t watched CNN in years, except as forced to at airport gates–a contract that, happily, has expired. CNN’s viewership is declining rapidly, but not as rapidly as that corrupt network deserves.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/12/how-corrupt-is-cnn.php

lmao - ridiculous