CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

Parody and satire have officially died many deaths these past few years (along with the field of journalism),

but the Washington Post is among outlets that continue to swing a club at it anyway:

On 5/10/2021 at 9:12 PM, B-Man said:

‘The drop CNN is experiencing is profound’: CNN’s ratings drop from January is stunning

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/10/the-drop-cnn-is-experiencing-is-profound-cnns-ratings-drop-from-january-is-stunning/

Who was it that used January ratings to (laughably) try and refute me when I said CNN's ratings were tanking?

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Anyone who still consumes corporate news, at this point, is hopeless imo...Lol

I will add the clause that you have to consume all the versions of news. I look at Fox, CNN, WSJ, MSNBC, and other smaller ones and see which each is saying. I can't do all of them each day due to time but in a week I see a lot of pages from different sources.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will add the clause that you have to consume all the versions of news. I look at Fox, CNN, WSJ, MSNBC, and other smaller ones and see which each is saying. I can't do all of them each day due to time but in a week I see a lot of pages from different sources.

Exactly 

So at my gym they have CNN and Fox on TVs right next to each other. You can’t hear them but you can watch them, and read the headlines. On Friday morning almost everyone in the place was laughing out loud because one network (guess which one) was moving from story to story domestically and internationally covering rockets flying in Israel and people in the SE waiting in line for gasoline, CNN was doing nonstop Liz Cheney. It was as if nothing else was even happening on the planet! That network has become DNC sponsored media, and nothing more. Really sad.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ANY REPUTABLE NEWSROOM WOULD’VE FIRED CHRIS CUOMO BY NOW. CNN ISN’T REPUTABLE.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/any-reputable-newsroom-wouldve-fired-chris-cuomo-by-now-but-cnn-isnt-reputable

Nonsense – they’ve taken serious action in regards to Chris Cuomo’s scandal: 

Hypocritical CNN Fires Rick Santorum, But Still Refusing to Punish Chris Cuomo.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2021/05/22/hypocritical-cnn-fires-rick-santorum-still-refusing-punish-chris

CNN has fired Rick Santorum, one of the few conservatives on the network, according to the HuffPost. The move came after lobbying from liberal organizations in the wake of Santorum saying that “there isn’t much Native American culture in American culture.” The political commentator apologized for his comments and said he misspoke, but that apparently wasn’t enough for the liberal news outlet.

Showcasing the hypocrisy of CNN, the network has REFUSED to punish star Chris Cuomo for the shocking revelation that he participated in strategy sessions advising his governor brother, Andrew Cuomo, on how to survive the multiple sexual abuse claims against him.

Just think of CNN as an organization almost entirely staffed by Democratic party operatives with bylines, and the disparity makes perfect sense.

On 5/16/2021 at 6:30 PM, JaCrispy said:

Anyone who still consumes corporate news, at this point, is hopeless imo...Lol

cough cough billstime cough cough

On 5/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly 

So at my gym they have CNN and Fox on TVs right next to each other. You can’t hear them but you can watch them, and read the headlines. On Friday morning almost everyone in the place was laughing out loud because one network (guess which one) was moving from story to story domestically and internationally covering rockets flying in Israel and people in the SE waiting in line for gasoline, CNN was doing nonstop Liz Cheney. It was as if nothing else was even happening on the planet! That network has become DNC sponsored media, and nothing more. Really sad.

That's exactly how cults roll....keep repeating/chanting the same ***** over and over....brainwashing 101

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/25/politics/wuhan-lab-covid-origin-theory/index.html

I did not actually read the article but I can write the answer in one sentence- it is not a conspiracy theory anymore. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/conspiracy-theorists-study-concludes-covid-19-laboratory-construct/story?id=69827832

To anyone who called it a conspiracy theory previously you are one of two things: such a political hack that you should reexamine your life or too stupid to think for yourself. Yes those are only two options because there was far too much missing information to make a conclusion and we should always know the Chinese will hide bad info from us.

Lest we forget :

White nationalists use tiki torches to light up Charlottesville march    August 14, 2017

Friday’s march unfolded a day ahead of a rally designed to “Unite the Right.” White nationalists and other right-wing groups converged in Charlottesville, Virginia, where city officials have moved to remove symbols of the city’s Confederate past.

They chant: Jews will not replace us 

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/white-nationalists-tiki-torch-march-trnd/index.html

To be fair some muslims are anti semitic

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CNN loves to trot out this kind of drivel and compare right wingers to "experts". If the "expert" disagrees then the right winger is wrong. A literal "pandemic response expert"(he was trained by the govt in pandemic response measures) told me last July that Florida would catch and surpass NY in Covid deaths by Thanksgiving because we dared open. Of course he was wrong by a giant margin but he still states he was basically right because the FL went up a little.

So while at the gym (in So Cal) this morning CNN's breaking news story was about the My Pillow Guy urging Trump to take back the country in an ascension to power...according to 'sources'.  So this is running at 9:00am on an east cost weekday? They really have to be kidding me!  Isn't there ANYTHING else going on in the world?  Pure garbage television. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So while at the gym (in So Cal) this morning CNN's breaking news story was about the My Pillow Guy urging Trump to take back the country in an ascension to power...according to 'sources'.  So this is running at 9:00am on an east cost weekday? They really have to be kidding me!  Isn't there ANYTHING else going on in the world?  Pure garbage television. 

I saw on Brian Williams last night Rudy G made a my pillow commercial.  Pillows are political.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That’s because CNN does not care about black lives...

What’s another 100 deaths every weekend, as long it doesn’t get in the way of their agenda?  The more negativity, hatred, and divisiveness in the country, the better...that way more and more people will want to tear down “the system”...

It’s sad, I have a brother-in-law who agrees with all that stuff...when I share some insight, that he won’t hear on CNN, he agrees with 90% of what I say...he’s a black man, living in a $500,000 house, with 3 cars and wants to tear the country down...I say to him, “Don’t you realize that you’re living the American dream- and that if the country gets torn apart, you can say goodbye to that lifestyle?”

He doesn’t get it...

• Like (+1) 2