Discussion: Colts @ Ravens, 12/23, 4:30 PM, NFL Network

RiotAct

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Are you drunk? I already explained to you that Jags would have a first-round bye to play for.

Not if they lose....

If they lose they have nothing to play for

Meaning everything is about tenn winning

They lose then we are screwed because now we have to hope steelers lose 

2 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Not if they lose....

If they lose they have nothing to play for

Meaning everything is about tenn winning

They lose then we are screwed because now we have to hope steelers lose 

Ok, yes that is correct. We have to hope if the Titans lose that the Jags beat the 49ers.

It looks like our best chance is to win out.

Otherwise we HOPE the Jets can beat the Chargers.  I don't see the Raiders beating the Chargers at LA next week.

I don't see Tennessee winning another game (Rams, then Jags), nor do I think the Ravens lose vs Cincy next week.

52 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Otherwise we HOPE the Jets can beat the Chargers.  I don't see the Raiders beating the Chargers at LA next week.

I don't see Tennessee winning another game (Rams, then Jags), nor do I think the Ravens lose vs Cincy next week.

Bryce Petty at qb and Wilkerson sitting out. Almost like the Jets are screwing the Bills on purpose.

Edited by Turk71

Just now, Turk71 said:

Bruce Petty at qb and Wilkerson sitting out. Almost like the Jets are screwing the Bills on purpose.

Yeah, probably payback from two years back when we picked off Fitzy to end the game and their post season hopes.  Pittsburgh got in because of that game.

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I think Cincy could win.  Ravens barely beat the Colts today

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Ok, yes that is correct. We have to hope if the Titans lose that the Jags beat the 49ers.

Who's drunk now???

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Just an update for those on a ledge after this Ravens win... The Bills playoff chances went from 43% to 41%.

If you need me, I'll be in my tub ... with the doors and windows closed and freshly lit charcoal grill by my side.

10 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Bills have nothing to B word about. Win these next two games and they're in. Lose, and they're likely out as they probably should be.

It’s not true that the Bills control their own destiny, is it?  I thought even if we win out, there was a chance we don’t make it...

they went from 6th seed to "in the hunt" 7th seed. the drag is that they could get to 10-6 and still not make it.  

regardless of scenarios they need to be looking at the game today as a play off game, an absolute must win.  a loss today you can pretty much write them off even if they were to win in miami next week.

as for the ravens. another game where the refs were going to make sure they get in. these game changing calls are becoming way to obvious and really ruining the game.