Bills table slammer remorse

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

I'm pretty sure this is all a result of us sucking for so long.  People have had to find other ways to entertain themselves, as the product on the field was not cutting it.  Being able to procure tickets for $4 doesn't help either.

It's all about the 15 minutes of "fame" these videos get talked about and played all over the country. First the table breaking was good enough to get the attention, then they stepped up their game and added fire, higher jumps, girls, it will continue to escalate until someone ends up seriously injured then things will change.

It's embarrassing, stupid, and primitive. Those that do it deserve the pain they get. It's not funny or cool. It's stupid.

I don't see the need to do this.  What would be a lot of fun to do is to leave a table out by a van at hammers and alter it.  Throw a 4x4 brace under it and we'll the legs to be stronger. It'd take about $6 of upgrades. Then leave it for an idiot.

I'll watch out of morbid curiosity but I'm a !@#$ed up individual.

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

It's all about the 15 minutes of "fame" these videos get talked about and played all over the country. First the table breaking was good enough to get the attention, then they stepped up their game and added fire, higher jumps, girls, it will continue to escalate until someone ends up seriously injured then things will change.

Go on snap chat ongame days to the story map. You see nothing but these. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

It's embarrassing, stupid, and primitive. Those that do it deserve the pain they get. It's not funny or cool. It's stupid.

I don't see the need to do this.  What would be a lot of fun to do is to leave a table out by a van at hammers and alter it.  Throw a 4x4 brace under it and we'll the legs to be stronger. It'd take about $6 of upgrades. Then leave it for an idiot.

I'll watch out of morbid curiosity but I'm a !@#$ed up individual.

It's also overdone, like throwing a dildo at the Pats. First time: funny. Second time: yawn. 

Just now, ddaryl said:

when did "SOME"  Bills fans become so off the charts idiotic

I'm all for some crazy fun, but this stuff has become pathetic sad and embarassing

Alcohol + attention.

42 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Serious question. I haven't been to a game since this whole table jumping became a thing, is security even trying to crack down on this? 

Yes they are trying. When I went to the Pats game, cops were all over the RV lot. I talked to mounted patrol and they said they have kicked a couple people out for jumping on tables and disorderly conduct. There isnt enough police to watch everyone but eventually nature deals with stupid people. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It's also overdone, like throwing a dildo at the Pats. First time: funny. Second time: yawn. 

Alcohol + attention.

Exactly. And they can be the guy that says" hey I did that.". They don't think of lifetime implications.

22 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Im embarrassed by the dud posters in this thread. If it wasnt for these kinds of thrill seeking fun loving fans.....nobody would even know what a bills fan is or just how passionate we are as a fan base. 

Huh.  Breaking tables along with bones and setting oneself on fire is a sign of passion? Sure thing.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Im embarrassed by the dud posters in this thread. If it wasnt for these kinds of thrill seeking fun loving fans.....nobody would even know what a bills fan is or just how passionate we are as a fan base. 

How does breaking tables and setting yourself on fire equate to being a passionate fan? Lets call it what it is.....a bunch of people drinking trying to mimic or one up videos they see online. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Serious question. I haven't been to a game since this whole table jumping became a thing, is security even trying to crack down on this? 

The issue is where in the penal code does it say its illegal it break a table regardless of how stupid? That's a realllllyyy hard thing to enforce

13 minutes ago, corta765 said:

The issue is where in the penal code does it say its illegal it break a table regardless of how stupid? That's a realllllyyy hard thing to enforce

At Foxboro the police put people in protective custody if it looks like they could be in potential danger of harming oneself. Why they don't do that in Orchard Park I have no clue.  I'm no lawyer. 

20 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I get that, but when people start hurting themselves I think it becomes a different issue 

58 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Ummmm....I think the Buffalo Bills fan base was widely regarded as a loyal and passionate fan base long before the first moron jumped through a flaming table.  This kind of stuff just makes us look stupid.  JMO.

3 hours ago, BillsfanAZ said:

How does breaking tables and setting yourself on fire equate to being a passionate fan? Lets call it what it is.....a bunch of people drinking trying to mimic or one up videos they see online. 

^^^^ This.  Online -one-upmanship has driven stupidity to new depths.  The mere idea of jumping off a point that high on to a flimsy table is somehow worthy of doing is by default a thought of immense stupidity.  The line between life or death not to mention the potential for serious bodily harm is as thin as it gets.  

• Like (+1) 1