Bills table slammer remorse

53 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:
1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Im embarrassed by the dud posters in this thread. If it wasnt for these kinds of thrill seeking fun loving fans.....nobody would even know what a bills fan is or just how passionate we are as a fan base. 

Huh.  Breaking tables along with bones and setting oneself on fire is a sign of passion? Sure thing.

Extremely Passionate! So passionate in fact that they get to go to the hospital instead of watching the game and rooting for the Bills. And then, not to be outdone by some other passionate fan, they get to yell out of their hospital room "Did The Bills Win?" Over the next few weeks, they get to sit at home watching the game on TV while sipping their lunch because they no longer have any teeth. Good times I say!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ramza86 said:

Im embarrassed by the dud posters in this thread. If it wasnt for these kinds of thrill seeking fun loving fans.....nobody would even know what a bills fan is or just how passionate we are as a fan base. 

I think this goes beyond passion.  I am only 30 and I feel like these younger fans can't even name players on the team beyond Shady and Tyrod.  They just go because the tickets are cheap and they know they can get hammered and act like idiots for a couple hours.  

Also Love the Avatar and name, FFT was so underrated.  Just re-purchased it and played it on my ipad while flying for work.  So good 

Bills by far have to have the most interesting non-football related gameday experience in the NFL and its not even close...

• amazing tailgating
  • people jumping through tables
  • people on fire from jumping through flaming tables
  • sex in the bathrooms
  • dildos on the field againt Brady
  • streakers running wild
  • kickers peeing on the sideline(it was only a water bottle)

Sure I am missing a lot...

Edited by matter2003

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Bills by far have to have the most interesting non-football related gameday experience in the NFL and its not even close...

• amazing tailgating
  • people jumping through tables
  • people on fire from jumping through flaming tables
  • sex in the bathrooms
  • dildos on the field againt Brady
  • streakers running wild
  • kickers peeing on the sideline(it was only a water bottle)

Sure I am missing a lot...

I'm a fan of the jersey bartering system.

Also, nothing tastes quite like a nice cocktail sipped through butt cheeks.

Edited by SWATeam
  • Like (+1) 1

I’m a bit mystified by it all. I’ve been coming to games for 20 years and have tailgated in many private lots. Literally once have I seen anyone even attempt something like this, in the mud lot. The guys who drive around that lot on Gators shut it down IMMEDIATELY, before the dude could launch himself from the roof of a car. 

I truly believe it’s less than 100 idiot 20-somethings scattered her and there, going for the viral video for what they perceive to be 15 minutes of fame. 

I won’t pretend I was coming to the tailgate for bible study 15-20 years ago, but I wasn’t obsessed with getting anything on video either. 

This has been a topic of conversation with the Bills Fan Advisory Board for years.  It is very difficult for them to enforce anything on private lots - they've been working with Orchard Park Police Dept on this.  They have also added plain-clothes observers and police/security observation towers in the RV and bus lots to try to spot this kind of thing.

Huge thanks go out to Hammer for strictly enforcing his NO TABLE SLAMMING rule.  Rumor has it he will be tagging all tables brought onto the lot with license number of owner and if found slammed the owner will be banned for life from Hammer's lot.  Do we enjoy adult beverages and pour ketchup on a guy?  Sure!  But we don't condone or accept acts that put anyone in physical danger.  

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

It's really weird this is allowed to go on by the stadium (often on stadium grounds). Does the Bills organization not mind the attention?

I mean, I often find it funny but then again I'm not the one doing these things so....

It is being heavily cracked down on now. The main party grass lot, the biggest one next to the stadium is swamped with state troopers

they are cracking down on lots of stupid stuff

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Deadspin is the main reason this tomfoolery keeps going. It's "Jackass Syndrome."

Are you kidding? Someone acts like an ignorant hillbilly full of white lightning and you conclude it's the media's  (or whatever you want to call them) fault for filming the clown show. Give me a freaking break! Do you think that if you set yourself on fire that the ubiquitous phone cameras wouldn't capture your attention seeking stunt? It's gotten out of hand. Couples having ass sex in the parking lot with their freakish friends filming the perverted public display with the intention of putting it on twitter or wherever. It's disgusting. But when you are a pig you are incapable of being shamed by shameful behavior. Ignorance is bliss!

As a consolation, if your team is not known for winning  at least thefool fans are known for being morons. Mommy and daddy must be so proud!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Are you kidding? Someone acts like an ignorant hillbilly full of white lightning and you conclude it's the media's  (or whatever you want to call them) fault for filming the clown show. Give me a freaking break! Do you think that if you set yourself on fire that the ubiquitous phone cameras wouldn't capture your attention seeking stunt? It's gotten out of hand. Couples having ass sex in the parking lot with their freakish friends filming the perverted public display with the intention of putting it on twitter or wherever. It's disgusting. But when you are a pig you are incapable of being shamed by shameful behavior. Ignorance is bliss!

As a consolation, if your team is not known for winning  at least thefool fans are known for being morons. Mommy and daddy must be so proud!

Duh, why do you think they keep doing it? The attention.

Do you realize if you create a YouTube video that gets a certain number of views, you get paid? How many extra views does getting highlighted on Deadspin get you?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Duh, why do you think they keep doing it? The attention.

Duh,  if you set yourself on fire do you think that the cameras won't be rolling? An idiot act is an idiot act. If you do something that might cripple you for life don't blame the cameras that capture your lunacy. Give the credit to the moron!

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

Duh,  if you set yourself on fire do you think that the cameras won't be rolling? An idiot act is an idiot act. If you do something that might cripple you for life don't blame the cameras that capture your lunacy. Give the credit to the moron!

Obviously you aren't getting my point.

Yes, setting yourself is your decision. But getting worldwide attention is an intoxicating incentive. It's not anyone's fault. That's the nature of media, to put out what people will watch. But you can't deny the person who sets himself on fire is doing so for the 15 minutes of fame he'll get once the video goes viral, and a site like Deadspin adds to the number of eyeballs that will see it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot