Bills table slammer remorse

19 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

This has been a topic of conversation with the Bills Fan Advisory Board for years.  It is very difficult for them to enforce anything on private lots - they've been working with Orchard Park Police Dept on this.  They have also added plain-clothes observers and police/security observation towers in the RV and bus lots to try to spot this kind of thing.

Huge thanks go out to Hammer for strictly enforcing his NO TABLE SLAMMING rule.  Rumor has it he will be tagging all tables brought onto the lot with license number of owner and if found slammed the owner will be banned for life from Hammer's lot.  Do we enjoy adult beverages and pour ketchup on a guy?  Sure!  But we don't condone or accept acts that put anyone in physical danger.  

I'm trying. When I posted my rules on Facebook I got lambasted. If you don't like em park somewhere else. It's easy. A lot of youngins don't get it.

17 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

you should see the expression on my friend Dean's face when he hears about this stupid nonsense.   He is paralyzed from a swimming pool accident and struggles everyday raising his daughter, and there are some people out there intentionally putting themselves at serious risk for a few idiot laughs.

Colts game we were next to a guy that jumped on a lit grill from the top of his minivan.

You can imagine how happy the Hammer was about that......

I showed a picture of my Dad, halo on his head, breathing with the help of a respirator to a bunch of tailgater. I said one of these days this could be the end result of a table slammer. I was asked if my 83 year old Dad got hurt TS! Get the #%£€ off my property. We are doomed.

I remember making this arguments a few years ago and I still think it's true. I believe alot of "fans" don't go to games because of the game itself. I know alot of people who go to games every year that couldn't even tell you what the bills record is. It's an all day party for people and that is more fun than the game itself. I think alot of people that go to the games couldn't care less about the outcome of the game. The bills could open the lots later, that may help a bit, but would make alot of people angry

22 hours ago, Commonsense said:

It's all about the 15 minutes of "fame" these videos get talked about and played all over the country. First the table breaking was good enough to get the attention, then they stepped up their game and added fire, higher jumps, girls, it will continue to escalate until someone ends up seriously injured then things will change.

It's like the tailgate version of the X games.

On 12/20/2017 at 8:49 AM, Hammered a Lot said:

I heard on some platform there is a post of a guy with his head stapled together, the after effect of a table slam gone wrong and him begging for TS to be stopped. I can't find it anywhere. Anyone. Help.

Your table slamming crusade is intriguing... lol.... I agree, it’s foolish and dangerous...

18 hours ago, Nineforty said:

Fair point and as a usual grass lot tailgater, I do favor less police presence ;). Btw, how have I never stumbled upon one of these scenes?? Head must be in the clouds.

Or already affected decisions on new stadium planning... Or is that too far?

It's not to hard to find stupid in that lot which is known as the do anything lot. In the videos look at the tree branches. Give away where stupid happens. They let their property get out of control. That lot is an embarrassment to all property owners. Also not cleaning the lot 2-3 days after an event. The guy who jumped off the RV at (12:05) tied up the Windom Fire Dept. Rescue squad with a preventable injury. I guess the video I was looking for was on Snapchat so it's gone. 

21 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I remember making this arguments a few years ago and I still think it's true. I believe alot of "fans" don't go to games because of the game itself. I know alot of people who go to games every year that couldn't even tell you what the bills record is. It's an all day party for people and that is more fun than the game itself. I think alot of people that go to the games couldn't care less about the outcome of the game. The bills could open the lots later, that may help a bit, but would make alot of people angry

Listen, I am a diehard Bills fan that would have a lot harder time justifying the 8 hour drive each way without the tailgates. They are every bit as important to me as the games. Family, friends, it's like a holiday gathering 8 times a year(oh for the days of 10 times a year!)

Having said that, we park at Hammers so you know what i think of this table slamming and other idiocy.

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Listen, I am a diehard Bills fan that would have a lot harder time justifying the 8 hour drive each way without the tailgates. They are every bit as important to me as the games. Family, friends, it's like a holiday gathering 8 times a year(oh for the days of 10 times a year!)

Having said that, we park at Hammers so you know what i think of this table slamming and other idiocy.

I agree with you. I enjoy the tailgating aspect myself, and have drank alot at bills games. Never would do something so idiotic and stupid though 

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

If I had a bunch of money I'd have 5 dozen tables delivered to Hammers lot on a random Saturday

If you could just have 3-4 that would be great... I need some...

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I heard a story about two grown men wrestling at Hammer's Lot, ending with the bigger of the two bouncing his noggin off of a tree stump.

That’s false news.... 

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Was it a tailgate or a wrestling match???  Effin Bills fans ...

Whatever it was, it was a good time due to your absence 

Beating this table slamming **** into the heads of hundreds of people is foolish... the dumbasses will continue to be dumbasses and the ones you’re preaching to feel it’s equally as retarded....

3 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Beating this table slamming **** into the heads of hundreds of people is foolish... the dumbasses will continue to be dumbasses and the ones you’re preaching to feel it’s equally as retarded....

I hope your head feels better.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Hey!  I resemble that remark!  Jerk!

34 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I hope your head feels better.

I wasn't gentle. He didn't limp the next day very much