Do we make the upset in Foxboro?

They are probably going to be playing their tail off knowing that they could clinch home field this weekend.  I'm not buying that Brady is struggling.  If we are going to win it will take us playing one of the best games we've playing in years.  But I'm not saying it won't happen.  Let's go Buffalo!!!

5 hours ago, Braedenstearns said:

I think somehow we do. Offense or D is gonna step up or both.  What does everyone think? 

And if we do somehow win, Does this give us momentum in the playoffs?

Both have to or there won't be an upset.

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I've watched a lot of Jay Cutler, he plays up and down to the competition. Jay Cutler has a great arm with a gunslinger mentality, when he is focused he can string some impressive performances together. I think his mannerisms on the side line make him come off as a turd that doesn't care but he can have a few head turning games. 

I think the only way we win this game is if Peterman has his coming out party and we sprinkle Taylor in for a few wildcat plays.

I've always wondered why a QB by committee couldn't work if executed correctly.

Playing with the playoff calculators, if we win out, we're pretty much a lock for the playoffs. If we lose in NE, we can still get in, but need a lot of help.

I fully expect our guys to come out and play hard. Praying for a win, but I wouldn't be surprised if we lose a close one. If we can somehow pull off a W, I feel it will truly signal a new era of Bills football 

4 hours ago, Sweats said:

Bills vs. the Pats is OUR playoffs...........we lose this one and we're not making it in at 9-7 even if we beat the Fish in our last game.

We need this one.

I actually heard on wgr that if we were going to win one, the Miami game carries more weight due to common opponents 

3 hours ago, JPP said:

Any given Sunday......thats all i can hope for in this game......I think they will come in and play with a chip on their shoulders (after what happened last game).......

Then the ref's will make sure the patsies win (no matter what)....

They'll do that anyway, might as well accept it and do something about it.

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Tom Brady against Tentative Taylor.  

Yeah. We have a shot.  

Whiskey, tequila, and vodka. 

All to drown out our sorrows. 

Wouldn't they have said the same when Kelly and the Bills hosted Mark Brunell and the Jacksonville Jaguars?

3 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

hopefully after just facing the fins front, tt will be in tune a little bit. i don't think the pats can get that nasty on defense.

They can't, I'm really hoping Dennison has realized how to get the most out of Tyrod. He looked so poised and efficient, far more than any other time this year

16 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

They can't, I'm really hoping Dennison has realized how to get the most out of Tyrod. He looked so poised and efficient, far more than any other time this year

Looked about the same to me. He had a good first half and a pedestrian at best 2nd half.

It was okay. Mia @ Buf a lot different then Buf @ Pat

Edited by BillsFan692

12 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Looked about the same to me. He had a good first half and a pedestrian at best 2nd half.

It was okay. Mia @ Buf a lot different then Buf @ Pat

I thought he looked very good , especially his poise and decision making.

If Zay makes that catch, the 2nd half looks different,we mainly ran in second half..

Very different, if we see this same comfortable, confident Taylor at Foxboro , I don't think it's far fetched that him and Rico figured it out

If this junk team makes the playoffs...

I might as well become a Texans fan, or a Cincy fan. This isn't worth 17 years of waiting. I don't want the playoffs. I know it sounds whacked and you'll all hate it, but I want some hope when they actually make the playoffs. But anyways, no, they'll lose in NE. I don't know why anyone would think otherwise. Waiting 17 years to watch a team do something they've never done, then likely lose to !@#$ing Jacksonville of all teams just doesn't sound like fun.

This is like the worst team they've had in the last 4 or 5 years as far as talent goes, and more importantly to me a watchability stand point. The point offs are pointless with this team.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

I'd call the odds something like 20:1 in the Patriots favor. Bottom line here is that their roster just has way more talent than ours. Brady is also coming of an average performance, which for Brady is a bad game. I seriously doubt he'll do that again against a team he has owned for the past 2 decades.

I'm just looking forward to all the exciting changes in store for 2018! I'm especially excited to se who we draft or sign at QB. I can't wait to see who it is. We need someone that can beat Brady.

Edited by GreggTX