Gronk is Now Safe

H2o

3 hours ago, cba fan said:

yeah walking injury.

Flies in clean and does a shoulder form tackle on Dolphin

Comes up injured with a knee....just can't make this crap up....SMH.

Hes a tremendous cb but man hes hurt always...

Id resign him but man

1 minute ago, ThunderGun said:

They still have Burkhead, Lewis, & White.  Brady has shown in the past that he is fine with going run heavy when it's working, and he's been killing it with screen passes and underneath stuff since Kevin Faulk.

Burk is hurt

4 hours ago, devldog131 said:

You gotta take out the legs to tackle a guy that big. If you happen to take out the leg that is planted... oops.

The way our guys tackle they'll all just throw an arm at his shoulder or try to go for the ball. He'll get at least 60 yards after the catch by the end of the game simply because of broken tackles.

Oh, I forgot. The "tackle" where a tiny DB launches themselves at him and ricochet off him into the dirt. We've seen that dozens of times lol

14 hours ago, Idandria said:

He would have been fine regardless. 

It it was nice to beat Landry today, but I don’t think he paid for any of his misdeeds.

Not only did he not pay for his misdeeds, Preston Brown was helping him up after the play. :blink:

14 hours ago, Idandria said:

He would have been fine regardless. 

It it was nice to beat Landry today, but I don’t think he paid for any of his misdeeds.

What were all the squabbles about on the field? I felt like he was in the middle of them but didn’t see which Bills were involved. However he was the one who Adolphus swatted at when he got the penalty I think. 

20 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

13 targets...9 catches....168 yards

Can we just double team him all game and force Brady to look elsewhere. Take away his security blanket. 

Gronk runs off the line undeterred. My question is why don't a DE or LB jam/chip him coming off the line before he gets into his route?? It would disrupt his timing with Brady and help the DB guarding him. 

Someone else mentioned it in another thread - how about changing things up and think outside the box - Kelvin Benjamin one on one.  He has nearly the size and speed to cover Gronk.  Nothing the Bills has done has worked in years.  Why not?

WWBD - what would Belichick do?

Edited by Southtown Tommy

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What were all the squabbles about on the field? I felt like he was in the middle of them but didn’t see which Bills were involved. However he was the one who Adolphus swatted at when he got the penalty I think. 

Ok yea, I remember that play. Washington got a 15 yarder and gave the fish a fresh set of downs on the goal line. Yea, is 15 yards worth the revenge? I guess if it depends if will allow the other team to score. 

In retrospect, it was a boneheaded play by Washington given the circumstances.  

Edited by Idandria

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:57 PM, H2o said:

There will be no flagrant cheap shots on Gronk this week now that our playoff hopes remain alive. I'm sure he will take a few hard shots from guys for what he did to Tre, but nothing outside of normal football. If we had been out of it I think they would have gone out of their way to :censored: him up. 

The system has failed.  It cannot protect the players any more than it can deliver justice.  Honestly, its on us fans now to make this thing right.  

Everyone get your dildos and all the booze you can carry and meet me in the parking lot of the Big Tree!! We gon' get that summabich!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

The system has failed.  It cannot protect the players any more than it can deliver justice.  Honestly, its on us fans now to make this thing right.  

Everyone get your dildos and all the booze you can carry and meet me in the parking lot of the Big Tree!! We gon' get that summabich!!!

lol...I can see one guy showing up with a dildo and bottle of jack looking around wondering where everyone is..lol

On 12/17/2017 at 7:00 PM, stuvian said:

what is our answer for Gronk?

Sam answer we have for Brady.

None

15 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Tre White. That's why Gronk threw a temper tantrum. White made him look human. If he had a better grip on the earlier play he would have intercepted Brady twice on throws to Gronk.

Well the reality is Ter got away with a lot of holding, partially because it looks a litle foolish for  a guy that big to get holding penaltuies from a guy so much smaller.  The entire NFL and for sure the refs know how much Tre White held that game, I dont think he gets away with it in Foxboro.  Also lets not kid ourselves, yes Tre almost intercepted twice but the reality if Gronkl killed it in the second half of the game, that was the difference in the entire game, Gronk in the 2nd half.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:57 PM, H2o said:

There will be no flagrant cheap shots on Gronk this week now that our playoff hopes remain alive. I'm sure he will take a few hard shots from guys for what he did to Tre, but nothing outside of normal football. If we had been out of it I think they would have gone out of their way to :censored: him up. 

Watching the Steelers game where Brady had Gronk as a target vs Miami where he didn't - Gronk makes a huge difference to the Pats ability to win.  He is very hard to stop and the refs give him a lot of latitute on push-offs etc.

And I know braces and such are allowed by the rules, but that thing Gronk wears goes beyond "brace".  It's more like a bionic club out there.  It gives Gronk essentially a weapon.

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well the reality is Ter got away with a lot of holding, partially because it looks a litle foolish for  a guy that big to get holding penaltuies from a guy so much smaller.  The entire NFL and for sure the refs know how much Tre White held that game, I dont think he gets away with it in Foxboro.  Also lets not kid ourselves, yes Tre almost intercepted twice but the reality if Gronkl killed it in the second half of the game, that was the difference in the entire game, Gronk in the 2nd half.

The reality is there is holding on almost every pass play in the NFL. 

That's part of what makes the game so frustrating to watch these days, inconsistency in what is called and when.

Tre played Gronk tough.  Gronk isn't used to tough coverage because he normally manages to push off at the line of scrimmage and leave the DB scurrying to catch up.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan