Tyrod injury: patella contusion, day-to-day

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Woodman19 said:

Put him on the IR to end it.  With KC falling apart, we could end up with a pair of top 15 picks!

Id IR him for sure. Start Peterman and Webb as your backup. The Tyrod era definitely ended today. We all love him as a guy but We're so sick and tired of his mediocrity. There's a reason he was a 5 year backup.

• Like (+1) 1

Tyrod  had three years - can't say he didn't have the opportunity.  Time for everyone to move on.  I do wish him the best.  Big heart- just not enough talent as a NFL quarterback.

Edited by davspo

2 hours ago, starrymessenger said:

There's always a world of opinion out there. My reason: I saw him make throws (two good fades) that Tyrod just cannot make. He also made a few other throws (slants) that Tyrod can make, but Peterman's ball was more accurate.

IMO if Peterman once gets a chance to acclimate to NFL game speed he will adjust and impress. He might even be good, but for sure he will make rookie mistakes. They all do.

Patience.

It takes about 3 plays watching Peterman to see that he processes the game significantly quicker than Tyrod does, and he is not afraid to the throw the ball.

He anticipates open receivers before they are open and will throw into very small windows.

Tyrod doen't do any of that sort of thing; Peterman operates on a much higher level.

Of course Peterman is still a rookie with zero experience, so that dulls some of his strengths, at least for now.

I think if Peterman played every quarter of our remaining games, we would all agree he improved tremendously from now to the end of the year.  That's just my hunch.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

It takes about 3 plays watching Peterman to see that he processes the game significantly quicker than Tyrod does, and he is not afraid to the throw the ball.

He anticipates open receivers before they are open and will throw into very small windows.

Tyrod doen't do any of that sort of thing; Peterman operates on a much higher level.

Of course Peterman is still a rookie with zero experience, so that dulls some of his strengths, at least for now.

I think if Peterman played every quarter of our remaining games, we would all agree he improved tremendously from now to the end of the year.  That's just my hunch.

JOE WEBB III MAN!!!  this guy's been hiding in the background for too long.....lets bring him up and front!

48 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Shame he got hurt I had a feeling he was going to break the century mark in passing yards today.

He spent way too much time hoping up and down inside a clean pocket. Audios amigo

I think he was just trying to see over the linemen. 

I'll always like Tyrod as a QB, but his lack of urgency in the face of adversity will not be missed. 

As we fall further & further behind on the scoreboard, the last thing I want to see is 2 yard dump passes on 3rd & long. All I'd like is to feel like there's a tiny CHANCE the Bills can start putting together a comeback, or at least a small rally to keep a game competitive...but Tyrod doesn't allow that. There's not even a hint of "we need to at least throw to the chains!" crossing through his mind.

Hate to see it end this way, but I'm glad it's finally ending....  TT would've been the best backup in the league if we only had a starter... Time to secure draft position, and build an actual team from the ground-up... Fire Dennison immediately and bring in Mike McCoy...

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Well, usually it's an exaggeration to say something literally can't get worse. But given that Peterman's first start really was the worst ever, I think your hunch is sound.

22 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

shoulda started Petey today.  

Had no shot to win with another sub 100 yard passing game.   

Thank god its almost over.     Trade up time. 

Its time to move on from Tyrod but Peterman couldn't even score in garbage time so don't hang your hat.