Caption This

Fadingpain

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Pretty classless, if you ask me, to joke around about a serious injury.

I don't care who the player is, I never want to joke around when they tear up their knee like Brady did.

Typical Bills fans, though.  Can't be happy about our own team, so we celebrate when players on other teams get injured.

Nice.

Take off you hoser! Cheering for Brady to get hurt is not the same as cheering for others to get hurt!

Get off our site!

1 minute ago, Manther said:

Take off you hoser! Cheering for Brady to get hurt is not the same as cheering for others to get hurt!

Get off our site!

Rooting for a player to get hurt is like thinking it's okay for whores from a local community college to dance around on the sidelines during Bills games.

3 hours ago, Lex Lyon said:

"If he dies... He dies"

Nice, well played!

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Rooting for a player to get hurt is like thinking it's okay for whores from a local community college to dance around on the sidelines during Bills games.

Enjoy your day

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

OMG - What the puck is that suppose to mean?

Time for your meds, Felicia!

15 hours ago, Gugny said:

"If I stay like this for the rest of the game, I'll still have better numbers than Tyrod."

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't care who the player is, I never want to joke around when they tear up their knee like Brady did.

Typical Bills fans, though.  Can't be happy about our own team, so we celebrate when players on other teams get injured.

Nice.

????

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Is that really a nice way to describe cheerleaders?

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Is that really a nice way to describe cheerleaders?

8 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

About as well as you know those community college girls you were talking about.

Mea culpa.   Strippers.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

I don't root for injuries, but who doesn't like some good old-fashioned whore dancing?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/30/2017 at 10:35 PM, Gugny said:

"If I stay like this for the rest of the game, I'll still have better numbers than Tyrod."

On 12/1/2017 at 9:22 AM, Gugny said:

Nice.

You do know we can read both your replies right?