We’re climaxing at the right time.

Rico's still Rico.

Tyrod's still Tyrod.

Our LBs and linemen haven't changed.

We may have peaked at the right time...  but our summit isn't high enough to see over the top of Mount Brady.  

I'm enjoying this week because I think this is the last week we hear any conversation about the Bills having a legitimate chance for the playoffs.  

Edited by hondo in seattle

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

Couple things:

1.  Miller would say "Fasten your seat belts"-you're not even close

2.  Your title is horrible :)

5 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

No one anticipated Peterman would throw blanks.

save your breath.   We (TBD members)  all wanted Nate to play soooo bad that Sean said Yeah OK,   why not bench a starter for a compete unknown. 

For those who said it was Tyrods spot to lose ....  he's teetering on the edge. 

pastey knew he sucked before he played a down  in the NFL. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

4 hours ago, Steptide said:

This board is gonna be a hot mess at 4:15 on Sunday. I fully expect a big loss this week. However, indy and Miami should be 3 wins. It'll be interesting playing the Patriots games so close together. We'll see if it gives the bills any kind of edge. Doubt it though 

I can't speak for everyone, but if the Bills lose, I won't be losing any sleep over it. Now if Tyrod pulls a Peterman with a pickfest, then I'll be a bit peeved. But if the Pats board the plane right there on the field after they barely win, it would be somewhat encouraging going forward from that