We’re climaxing at the right time.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

Or unbuckle, as the case may be

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

I think the word you're searching for is "peaking", but I don't think I agree that we're doing that at this time...

-- 100% healthy?  Lets see if KB plays  against PATs, we would need our big trade deadline, "chips on the table" acquistion

-- our QB still considered a week-to-week starter

-- lets let our run D play two good games in a row after that 3-game debacle before declaring that issue fixed

42 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

But they can't stop Brady....and our offense is awful....there's a really good chance we'll have lost 4 out of the last 5 after Sunday...I wouldn't exactly call that "climaxing "

i'm wondering....without doing the research but, is it possible to be definitely eliminated from the wc this weekend?

Edited by billsredneck1

You have to look at things week to week in the NFL.  After the Bills get torched on Sunday they'll have been blown out in four of the last five and should the Ravens beat the Lions the last Wildcard spot is going to look like a Mount Everest climb. I think the air will be out of the balloon and playing for pride will give way to just getting the season over with. Sorry for pessimistic view. (So....I'm going to be watching the Ravens game very closely.)

Go Bills

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

They have the RUN Defense stop the Pats?  Maybe your looking at a different Pats team but they are Def not a RUN first team. I mean the Pats have this QB called Brady, be like the Packers being run first with Rogers.. makes no sense.

that said the BILLS run O scares me as a fan. Because I see it as the Bills need control the clock and score TDs  and limit the number of chances Brady gets. Because if the bills are up say by 4 with 2 minutes left and Brady has the Ball. IMO Pats still win. 

Edited by PatsFanNH