We’re climaxing at the right time.

2 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm inclined to agree with the OP on this one.  This team is all lathered up and I expect we'll see an eruption from Taylor and the rest of the Bills offense. This team is really tight thanks to McB and they aren't likely to be jerked around.

Maybe if Benjamin was healthy and acclimated to the offense we'd have prayer but the only lathering this week end will be the Pats likely coasting to an easy win by halftime.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Isn't it a little early to climax?

This is the build up to the climax. Pegula isn't a skinflint, this is the crescendo. The build up is gradual, almost teasing sometimes then BLAM it's rockets red glare my friend. 

Fireworks Shows in Los Angeles County

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Maybe if Benjamin was healthy and acclimated to the offense we'd have prayer but the only lathering this week end will be the Pats likely coasting to an easy win by halftime.

I love your style. You're understated, flying under the radar just like your favorite team.

Edited by Cripple Creek

11 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

i knew it, you were the one who threw that inflatable dildo on the field, aren't you?  

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

I noticed something just now. Y’all have your minds in the gutter. Let me give you guys a tip: balls will be flying this Sunday and even if some of you can’t rise to the occasion in support of our team, I’ll be the first one to cheer when our victory is splattered all over ESPN on Monday morning. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

I noticed something just now. Y’all have your minds in the gutter. Let me give you guys a tip: balls will be flying this Sunday and even if some of you can’t rise to the occasion in support of our team, I’ll be the first one to cheer when our victory is splattered all over ESPN on Monday morning. 

Thanks for the heads up Mr. Lauer. 

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants seat belts” this is gonna be a great ride. 

There you go.