We’re climaxing at the right time.

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I can't speak for everyone, but if the Bills lose, I won't be losing any sleep over it. Now if Tyrod pulls a Peterman with a pickfest, then I'll be a bit peeved. But if the Pats board the plane right there on the field after they barely win, it would be somewhat encouraging going forward from that

if the Bills win the Champions will be crowing the 2nd coming of Christ 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

Doesn't sound sexual at all.... Haha

I truly give credit to the optimistic fans that believe things are going to be different this year and that a win last week against an atrocious Chiefs team that might lose the rest of their games was some sort of spark for the Bills despite what happened the previous 3 weeks.

In reality though I simply do not see the Bills having any chance against the Pats and doubt they probably will find a way to lose against the Dolphins and even a team like the Colts at home in true Bills December fashion.

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I truly give credit to the optimistic fans that believe things are going to be different this year and that a win last week against an atrocious Chiefs team that might lose the rest of their games was some sort of spark for the Bills despite what happened the previous 3 weeks.

In reality though I simply do not see the Bills having any chance against the Pats and doubt they probably will find a way to lose against the Dolphins and even a team like the Colts at home in true Bills December fashion.

You must be a hit at parties.

6 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Sadly the climax is happening with the Chargers.

Based on how they've looked the last few weeks and their upcoming schedule they probably aren't losing another game and will win the AFCW.

Also will make NP's performance not so bad in hindsight. Chargers are one of the most complete teams in the NFL loaded with talent and playing their best football of the season when it matters most right now.

more like passed out week

13 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Sadly the climax is happening with the Chargers.

Browns at  Chargers Dec 3, 4:05 PM
Redskins at  Chargers Dec 10, 4:05 PM
Chargers at  Chiefs Dec 16, 8:25 PM
Chargers at  Jets Dec 24, 1:00 PM
Raiders at  Chargers Dec 31, 4:25 PM

5-6 Chargers  have just a steep of a hill to climb.

8 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

Almost 100% healthy? Do injuries to Benjamin and Glenn not count? They are major players for this team. 

But yea, other than 2 injured stars, we are looking great!