We’re climaxing at the right time.

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

* The Bills are almost ? healthy.

*. They have a renewed excitement for the game as a team.

*. They have a run defense that can stop the Pats, Fish and Colts. 

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This board is gonna be a hot mess at 4:15 on Sunday. I fully expect a big loss this week. However, indy and Miami should be 3 wins. It'll be interesting playing the Patriots games so close together. We'll see if it gives the bills any kind of edge. Doubt it though 

As an organization, each member needs to perform their job. As Coach McDermott said, they are all 1/53rd of the team. It’s important that each player fills the role they were assigned. For instance, the big fellas need to practice gap control. If they see a gap, fill it (or as Wannstache said “fit it up”). They did this in the KC game and it worked perfect. If they keep doing it, I see no problem winning the next five. 

TMI Fergy 

14 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Every year one team climaxes during the last five games. The Giants climaxed a few years ago and took the big one against the Patriots.

Really excited for these last five games. As Van Miller always said “Buckle your pants” this is gonna be a great ride. 

As Negan said “I hope you brought your pooping pants” this is gonna be a hell of a ride. 

Peak is the word you were looking for BTW

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This board is gonna be a hot mess at 4:15 on Sunday. I fully expect a big loss this week. However, indy and Miami should be 3 wins. It'll be interesting playing the Patriots games so close together. We'll see if it gives the bills any kind of edge. Doubt it though 

Best to avoid the impending explosion no matter what happens 

give it a few hours to cool off 

1 minute ago, George C said:

They’ve always slipped it to us, and I expect them to jam it to us on Sunday. 

Hopefully, we will have full coverage protection.

I say we run it over and over right up the middle. Tire them out and then go deep. Tyrod has a sweet deep ball. Just need Zay or Thompson to get separation when the opportunity presents itself. 

44 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

But they can't stop Brady....and our offense is awful....there's a really good chance we'll have lost 4 out of the last 5 after Sunday...I wouldn't exactly call that "climaxing "