Sickening: Brady needs 2 TD's on Sunday to move past Fitzpatrick for most TD's thrown in Buffalo the last 20 years

51 minutes ago, Luka said:

My dreams of acres has also been shut down. Currently looking in Brockport and Churchville. East side waaayy too rich for my blood. Except for maybe Palmyra but then we're talking a 45 minute ride to work. Women...

I just moved to Brockport from Henrietta.  Taxes went up but so did the size of my house.  Love it here so far other than the recent news that has come out.

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I just moved to Brockport from Henrietta.  Taxes went up but so did the size of my house.  Love it here so far other than the recent news that has come out.

We are currently in Ogden/Gates/Greece area. As far as I can tell, looks like where they draw town/village lines has a huge affect on your taxes. Once you go beyond county tax you're in for variable amounts of financial pain.

26 minutes ago, Luka said:

We are currently in Ogden/Gates/Greece area. As far as I can tell, looks like where they draw town/village lines has a huge affect on your taxes. Once you go beyond county tax you're in for variable amounts of financial pain.

For sure.  Schools have a bigger part in it than actual location.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

When (not if) it happens, should we all give him a standing ovation? Should they stop the game, bring out his parents to hand him flowers and award him a new car?

Just throw a dildo and I'm sure he'd be happier.

5 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Tom Brady needs 2 TD passes on Sunday to move past Fitzpatrick for most TD passes thrown at Ralph Willson/New Era stadium the last 20 years. Keep in mind this is an opposing team's QB that only plays in Buffalo once per season, not 8 times a year like our own QB's!

no one cares

4 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

Also from the same source ...

Tom Brady needs 1 win to tie for the most wins as QB at Ralph Wilson/New Era Stadium since 2001

Drew Bledsoe - 14 - (14-10, .583)

Ryan Fitzpatrick - 14 - (14-16, .467)

Tom Brady - 13 - (13-2, .867)

Tyrod Taylor - 12 - (12-7, .632)

Jesus lol. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more depressing

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sad?  I would be elated.  I would donate some money to Teef to help with his property taxes.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sad?  I would be elated.  I would donate some money to Teef to help with his property taxes.

5 hours ago, teef said:

t-shirt weather.

feel sad?  i'd go home an punch my wife out of happiness.  

Hahah. What im trying to say is i never want a player’s career to be over via a bad injury. But Brady had already accomplished everything so if it happens it happens. Lol 

4 hours ago, Gordio said:

Relax, it is an unbelievable stat & it just goes to show how dominant the cheaters have been against us in the past 20 years.  It also goes to show we haven't had a qb worth a dam in the past 20 years.  Very sad

I'm good. frankly I do not care about the unbelievable stat.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

10 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Tom Brady needs 2 TD passes on Sunday to move past Fitzpatrick for most TD passes thrown at Ralph Willson/New Era stadium the last 20 years. Keep in mind this is an opposing team's QB that only plays in Buffalo once per season, not 8 times a year like our own QB's!

Yeah...he's played once a year for 17 years.  That's 17 games in Buffalo.

How many Bills QBs have played 17 games in Buffalo in the past 17 years?  Two: Bledsoe, and Fitzpatrick.  Out of SIXTEEEN quarterbacks that have started a game for Buffalo, Brady has played more games in Buffalo than fourteen of them.

THAT is what's pathetic.  Not the number of touchdown passes. 

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...he's played once a year for 17 years.  That's 17 games in Buffalo.

How many Bills QBs have played 17 games in Buffalo in the past 17 years?  Two: Bledsoe, and Fitzpatrick.  Out of SIXTEEEN quarterbacks that have started a game for Buffalo, Brady has played more games in Buffalo than fourteen of them.

THAT is what's pathetic.  Not the number of touchdown passes. 

The number of touchdown passes is also pathetic.