What sound do you hate the most?

27 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have 2...

Silverware scraping on a plate, and recently, leaf blowers at sunrise.  Every freaking day this week!

Hey, I just came back from Home Depot where I bought a leaf blower. I have some neighbors I’d like to do this to - to get even for their yappy little dog (MY least favorite noise!). Unfortunately, sunrise tends to happen without me. 

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

Hey, I just came back from Home Depot where I bought a leaf blower. I have some neighbors I’d like to do this to - to get even for their yappy little dog (MY least favorite noise!). Unfortunately, sunrise tends to happen without me. 

Leaf blowing is my "therapy"... Neighbors hate me in Fall... Heck they hate me year 'round, but that is another story.

Fortunately for them, fallen leaves are a finite resource.  I actually vac them up with the blower/vac/mulcher my neighbor gave me that he couldn't start.  I rebuilt it and the noise of that classic two-cycle circa 1999 is his revenge! They don't make thosr tanks anymore... Especially for the kitties in California: forget about, air quality that thing belches sucks. 

My wife hates it too!  She loves autumn.  I tell her: "I am going out to erase autumn one leaf at a time!"

Oh... Our maple tree is down to about 10% left hanging... It's killing me because it was rainy today and I can't get out and get today's fallen leaves till things dry out.  I guess I could vac wet, but makes cloth bag a mess... Only if I get desperate.;)

I am so OCD when it comes to "winterizing." I wonder why...;) I hate shoveling a clusterphuck of frozen leaves...

On 11/14/2017 at 11:31 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

The whining CoTers.  Does that count?  

A siren following my car. 

moreso if I'm toking 

or the radio. One Adam 12, One Adam 12

smacking gum

On 11/14/2017 at 12:04 PM, Boyst62 said:

Inarticulation when speaking

Using crap works. Aks, mon, etc - ghetto slang Essentially

bother you does it, mon...415894451478a2c9292768.gif

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

or the radio. One Adam 12

smacking gum

bother you does it, mon...415894451478a2c9292768.gif

i really wish i could type like those guys on twitter

sumtin like dis an not tryna do nething

!@#$ing hoodrat speak right there.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

i really wish i could type like those guys on twitter

sumtin like dis an not tryna do nething

!@#$ing hoodrat speak right there.

you do alright without it, lol

seems many words are not spelled right. work/word? I know, it's that damn word ****. not spell check but replacing the word. what the hell is that?

*note, I am pretty ignorant to the smart phone devices. make fun of me all you want. just don't use one. I'm sure if and when I ever do, I'll figure it out.

serious question though about the word ****

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you do alright without it, lol

seems many words are not spelled right. work/word? I know, it's that damn word ****. not spell check but replacing the word. what the hell is that?

*note, I am pretty ignorant to the smart phone devices. make fun of me all you want. just don't use one. I'm sure if and when I ever do, I'll figure it out.

serious question though about the word ****

the thing is here, i don't, correct spelling and place coma's all over the place because it really gets under some peoples skin and its funny.  my self of steam is entact, don't worry.

but if i was actually typing to the masses i'd make sure i don't sound like a twat

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

the thing is here, i don't, correct spelling and place coma's all over the place because it really gets under some peoples skin and its funny.  my self of steam is entact, don't worry.

but if i was actually typing to the masses i'd make sure i don't sound like a twat

copy that.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So Boystian

I love it ?  

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

copy that.

there should be a disclaimer for this site.

if you ever find yourself bothered or annoyed at something i posted than you probably take life too seriously

if you're mad or angry than you definitely do, and i promise - i've been challenged to a fight a few times.  nothing reaching spear throwing at Hammers before a game but still, i've been threatened and challenged.

disirregardless, don't take me seriously.  hell, look at my location by my location, i just do a lot for the laughs because people are so damn sensitive

i should leave everyone feeling confused, humored and slightly aroused when finished.

30 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

if you ever find yourself bothered or annoyed at something i posted than you probably take life too seriously

if you're mad or angry than you definitely do, and i promise - i've been challenged to a fight a few times.  nothing reaching spear throwing at Hammers before a game but still, i've been threatened and challenged.

disirregardless, don't take me seriously.  hell, look at my location by my location, i just do a lot for the laughs because people are so damn sensitive

i should leave everyone feeling confused, humored and slightly aroused when finished.

no worries, mon. no worries

you don't bother me at'll

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

We had some landscape work done today. The plant previously known as confederate jasmine is now Madison jasmine. Same plant, I’m told. Just have to be politically correct. ^_^

A partner looking at me and telling me he doesn't want me working on his/her files ever again.

1 hour ago, LewPort71 said:

the vuvuzela...  aaarrgghhh !

that's was the greatest, they built it up as some 300 year tradition for the South African World Cup, but they had only done it for a few years, and they weren't even playing it right, this thing can deliver a great high-pitched blast.