I'm excited!

Been thinking the same thing all week JSP.  This could be another indication that the Bills have something good brewing with this coaching staff. 

The Saints have really stepped up on D -- but without Vaccaro they are vulnerable.  He is like their "brain" on D. 

The Bills D is likely to give up 24 even if they play great.  Can the Bills O score more?  Can the D score once?  Can Jerry Hughes beat the double teams he will face?  The D needs to get pressure on Brees on maybe 35% of his attempts (the usual is about 25%).  That would be a great day and get the BIlls close to a V.  Shaq and Lorax need to set the edge.  I hope they use Milano more to slow down Kamara.

On O--Make it hurt while the Saints D is adjusting to the cold.  Nothing hurts worse than being hit hard when you are cold.  Take the running game to them out of the locker room. Go 22 package early (1st couple of series) particularly if Clay is in there.  Really been impressed with O'Leary and DeMarco as blockers.    If successful this does two things -- keeps Brees on the bench and sets up Tyrod for play action later. 

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

While logically I realize a beat down could be coming today I'm oddly excited from an emotional perspective to see if McDermott can get this team to bounce back! Anyone else conflicted like that?

Same here joe...also excited to see kb...too bad zay won't be out there...think he is on the verge of greatness

Edited by JaCrispy

15 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I dont think theres much of a chance for the bills, however

the jets might get their @$$es kicked 

not much of a chance. oh well, you'll still be watching though, no?

lets hope they break the negative barrier you seem to always be behind, that would be good, yes?

1 hour ago, Ga boy said:

IF Benjamin and Clay get 5 catches each, we win going away.  I'm looking forward to see if offense can keep up with Brees, and whether we can run the tater.

You must be new here and on planet earth. The Bills never win going away -against anyone.

12 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

not much of a chance. oh well, you'll still be watching though, no?

lets hope they break the negative barrier you seem to always be behind, that would be good, yes?

hmm...they have no run game, not much of a pass game, an awful oline, not that good of a defense...

not really much to hang your hat on

I would like to be proven wrong, but my eyes haven't failed me yet.

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

While logically I realize a beat down could be coming today I'm oddly excited from an emotional perspective to see if McDermott can get this team to bounce back! Anyone else conflicted like that?

Yes I'm curious to see as well how they bounce back after their plate of ass whoopin was given. I just hope Saints don't jump out to an early 10-0 or 14-0 lead like I'm expecting them to. Hopefully Bills come out firing on all cylinders from beginning to end.

2 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

So if the Bills play well but still lose, is it a moral victory?

B-)

Lol, no.