ESPN: Predicting Every NFL Team's 2020 QB

26CornerBlitz

9 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Wow- this is moronic. Everything about the Bills and their "process"  and draft pick accumulation says that they do have a plan. Sadly, someone was paid to write this article. 

Amen.  Please tell me what moron wrote this pile of crap they're trying to pass off as an actual article so I don't have to click on this bait.  This is literally the stupidest thing I have heard in recent memory.  Does this douche nozzle not have any idea what's going on with Beane and this team right now?  Sam Bradford of all the mediocre QB's out right now?  What a friggin' idiot!  The guy is falling apart at the seams right now and could hardly be anyone's starting QB in a few years.

Please tell me who wrote this trash.  If I ever see him in public it will take all my power not to punch him in the face as hard as I can.

Edited by Mr Beavers

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Heard them talk about this on WGR. So they will cut Tyrod for.....wait for it....no one. :doh: Then sign Franken-QB Sam Bradford?? Even as comedy it's stupid. 

Why would anyone assume a completely new regime would just do things like the Bills did for 17 years? 

He's just mad because he would rather watch Peterman fail than Tyrod succeed.

Ummm...no

If they are not drafting a QB they will stick with Taylor. But all signs point to them drafting one. I wouldnt be shocked if they resigned Taylor for another year because he is the exact type of person they want in this organization and Taylor would be a great addition in the QB room even if he lost his starting job at some point next year and had to mentor the rookie...

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll say this for them, Sam Bradford in 2020 would be so, so “Billsy.” One would have to assume that the writer took that into account. “What would be the Billsiest QB situation in 2020?” In fact he even checked the boxes with Osweiler and McCarron.

you're forgetting how much we trade to acquire McCarron and then give him a yuge Rob Johnson type deal...

16 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

This article was full-on-idiotic.

That was what I fully expected...Since ESPN no longer can afford real talent, their content is spiraling downward at an alarming pace.  This type of fluff "journalism" is like a creative writing class in Jr. High.  "Good job, Johnnie...you filled up the required pages and you followed all of our social issues guidelines!"  

16 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bradford will be lucky to be walking with a normal gait in 2020.

Truth!  A better article would be something like this...
Which current QB is most likely to be healthier than ____________ 10 years after retirement?  
Which current QB is most likely to be a drunk womanizer  pull a Namath?  

Which current player might have nastier hands than Chuck Bednarick in retirement?

23 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Wow- this is moronic. Everything about the Bills and their "process"  and draft pick accumulation says that they do have a plan. Sadly, someone was paid to write this article. 

Good chance writer and/or editor will be unemployed soon and will not include article in portfolio.