Where is the pass rush???

The juice

Pass rush hasn't really been here most of the season. Why this team though Lorax could duplicate the one fluke season of his career was beyond me. Hughes just seems to use the same move each rush. It rarely works and he has no help.

Shaq Lawson two sacks halfway through the season. He is who we thought he was. 6 sacks is the ceiling baby!!

I was thinking this last night.

Shaq Lawson isnt playing like a first round pick and hasnt ever played like one.

I fear Whaley missed again.

They need to let the Lorax put his hand down as a 5th rusher. Trying to do it with only 4 and basic stunts isnt getting it done.

And at this point, opposing offenses know we are only coming with 4

the jets rushed 5 most of the game, worked great for them

I was thinking this last night.

Shaq Lawson isnt playing like a first round pick and hasnt ever played like one.

I fear Whaley missed again.

---------------

Disagree. Shaq is not a prototypical pass rusher. His game is setting the edge which he does extremely well. He forces everything in front of him to the outside for others to clean up and that's the type of defense the team runs.

Shaq Lawson two sacks halfway through the season. He is who we thought he was. 6 sacks is the ceiling baby!!

But the edge! Setting the edge! The edge was a thing of beauty. Almost all of the 20+ yard runs went right up the middle, with the edge holding fast like the pre season 7 Game of Thrones wall.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Pass rush hasn't really been here most of the season. Why this team though Lorax could duplicate the one fluke season of his career was beyond me. Hughes just seems to use the same move each rush. It rarely works and he has no help.

Alexander isn't rushing the edge anymore. Maybe next year when we get depth at LB he can