Opinion: Writing Is on the Wall - Cam Is Coming

Gugny

He just kept throwing interceptions. Had 2 called back on one drive then threw another right afterwards.

Having watched the game and looking at the circumstances of things going on around him, I thought he actually played really well and was the reason the Skins didnt get blown out by 20+.

- They started the game minus their 3 best OL, Morgan Moses was playing on 2 bum ankles and only played because it was possible he could with their backup swing tackle also out and Street Walkers starting in place of T. Williams and getting injured and leaving the game as well, while also losing their starting LG in the 1st half, outside of Moses in the 2nd half, I dont think anyone on the oline was on the team for more than a week or less. By half time the Skins were down to a single healthy soon to be 34 year old TE. I remember commenting to someone I was watching the game that I could not recall Cousins having more than a handfull of clean pockets and time to throw...

- The Cowboys defensive lived in the Skins backfield and decimated a who's who? of Skins olinemen. Crawford, Lawrence, and Irving had 8 QB hits, 4.5 TFL's, and 4 sacks between those 3 alone.

- Talk about Rubbish: Terrelle Pryor Sr. Yikes... Josh Doctson still can jump and run straight, but can make cuts any better that a soon to be 40 yr old P51. Jamison Crowder and Chris Thompson had some nice stats when the Boys were giving up underneath coverage and letting their passrush do their thing. The field goal blocked before the half with the Boys converting it into a TD and 14-13 lead was rubbish, Cousins with everything going on around him had the Skins in position to take a 16-7 lead going into the half, instead they were down 14-13 and had to pass the 2nd half. 13-5 pas-run ratio, thats rubbish given the situation.

Cousins had a bad stretch for sure, but whats a girl to do? They had to take chances and force the issue, given the context of the game situation and circumstances of the play around him, how many QB's can turn that chicken h!t$ into chicken $alad? Personally I think Cousins is an above average QB with his own issues, but that game was not lost by Cousins, I actually thought he showed alot heart and grit in that game.

On topic: Cam coming to Buffalo is not very likely to happen, I dont see McD and McB bringing him in. EDIT: I dont see him fitting the type of attitude they want leading this team, IMO Tyrod has that attitude way more so than Cam.

Edited by P51

Cam in Buffalo, yes please

The over under on you hating him would be set at a half of a game. The things you don't like about Taylor? Cam does. The things you like about Taylor? Cam doesn't do. He's less accurate than Tyrod, throws more picks, and appears to be very immature.

The over under on you hating him would be set at a half of a game. The things you don't like about Taylor? Cam does. The things you like about Taylor? Cam doesn't do. He's less accurate than Tyrod, throws more picks, and appears to be very immature.

The biggest reason I dont think Can has much, if any chance of coming here. I dont think they want his attitude anywhere near a position of leadership or in that type of role with this team.

Maturity and development passing this season so far are the main reasons I do think TT has a great chance at being the starting QB in Buffalo into the near future.

This actually makes a lot of sense. I think they have a choice to make between Lotulelei and Kawann Short.

The Panthers made their decision when they gave Kawann Short the franchise tag last year and ended up giving him a new contract.

Add in the Panthers using their first round pick in 2016 on Vernon Butler, and that guarantees that Lotuleilei will be free to walk.

• 4 months later...

I'm expecting this to happen today.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:59 AM, WMDman said:

Id rather have Star....I think its a real possibility he comes here

Good call!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/2/2017 at 6:43 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Franchise QB's almost never leave. There is zero chance he leaves Carolina.

I agree.  I believe we need a Donald, Rosen or Mayfield for the next 10 years and not a Cam Newton for 2 or 3 years.  My opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/1/2017 at 8:50 AM, Gugny said:

I have no link. This is just my opinion. It just makes sense.

Beane is cherry-picking the best Panthers. He's cleared the money. I think Cam's gonna be a Bill.

Are you for real?  No scratch that, I know the answer.

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Please god no, no, no, noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

No worries, this is the purest trollishness.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan