Kaepernick's Lawyer Tweets He Will Be Signed...

Big C

....Incognito was "unofficially" blackballed for a year after the Miami mess and probably cost himself 2+ mil as a premier guard.....Buffalo gambled, I was DEAD wrong and the guy is now a force.....could care less about Kaep's politics or everything else NOT related to football.......he burst on the scene quickly, enjoyed early success and then became the poster boy for tats 'n poses, losing his football focus....opposing DC's figured him out in a hurry.....putting aside Shanascam's .overplaying RG III when injured, how do the two really differ?.....BOTH thought they were bigger than the game and RG even had Daddy Griffin in the mix.....Kaep is NOT that good, but he will have to serve his one year unofficial blackball (NFL speak for penance) and see who if anybody comes calling in 2018.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

.....many things to downplay his character.

His character? What exactly about his character? Aside from the Knee Thing, the only bad word I ever heard about Kaepernick was he tended to be too withdrawn and aloof for a good leader. There was no off-field issues, no locker room issues, and nothing about him being a troublemaker. Personally, I always thought his protest was misguided because you can't have an open-ended protest about an open-ended problem. The issues he's concerned about aren't going to magically go away. He was committed to indefinite confrontation with no achievable aim. I didn't think that wise, but never saw any reason to question his sincerity. And all the man ever did was go down on one knee - which is as quiet and restrained as confrontation gets. That doesn't even begin to move the needle off my basic tendency to live and let live. You want an indication how hard-up people are to justify their anger against Kaepernick? One pair of socks and a tee shirt comprise ninety percent of the case against him. Somehow I don't think a pair of socks would be so important if there were any issues to be found in his past or character.

His character? What exactly about his character? Aside from the Knee Thing, the only bad word I ever heard about Kaepernick was he tended to be too withdrawn and aloof for a good leader. There was no off-field issues, no locker room issues, and nothing about him being a troublemaker. Personally, I always thought his protest was misguided because you can't have an open-ended protest about an open-ended problem. The issues he's concerned about aren't going to magically go away. He was committed to indefinite confrontation with no achievable aim. I didn't think that wise, but never saw any reason to question his sincerity. And all the man ever did was go down on one knee - which is as quiet and restrained as confrontation gets. That doesn't even begin to move the needle off my basic tendency to live and let live. You want an indication how hard-up people are to justify their anger against Kaepernick? One pair of socks and a tee shirt comprise ninety percent of the case against him. Somehow I don't think a pair of socks would be so important if there were any issues to be found in his past or character.

I'll be brief. I've said all of this before. It shouldn't have to be repeated because you're special

First he's an idiot to opt out of his contract. I just him on that. Even if he would be cut it was better for him to be cut for his cause for the biggest factor he cares about. And he had a chance to prove himself and his worth.

Second. The kneeling issue isn't just 1 kneeling issue. It's a lot larger circumstance that he was too dumb to foresee because he is an idiot. He had no long term plan for this and luckily social causes generally can be very forgiving because most of the time they're based on a lie.

He Dishonored veterans, LEO's, Americans and anyone with any intelligence to keep politics out of sports. Sure, that's not all his fault. He couldn't see it coming because she clearly had no long term plan. He didn't think of tebow coverage. Or Manning coverage. Or Brady coverage through their nonstop media cycle.

Instead Kaepernick chose a battle he will never win and is too stupid to admit it.

Of course, larger parties came in with him to get him to really blow up this issue. An ambulance chasing blood sucker got to him to say he has a chance to sue the league.

Strategists see his lawsuit as a win-win even when he loses. Either repressed by the man again or in the off chance he wins - justifies how raysis America is supposedly

Kaepernick **** all over himself with a bull **** premise and was lucky enough to have social justice supporters believe in lies and bull **** causes to advance his mantra.

Personally, I do not believe in his viewpoints and factual evidence proves he is wrong. But, like so many here chime in with because they're white knights or cucked with white guilt you will see responses to this post and others providing some CNN or Salon source saying the man keeps brothers down.

Welcome to America. Divided. Conquered. Destroyed. And Kaepernick too dumb to realize he was a pawn in the greater scheme of things.

I'll be brief. I've said all of this before. It shouldn't have to be repeated because you're special

First he's an idiot to opt out of his contract. I just him on that. Even if he would be cut it was better for him to be cut for his cause for the biggest factor he cares about. And he had a chance to prove himself and his worth.

Second. The kneeling issue isn't just 1 kneeling issue. It's a lot larger circumstance that he was too dumb to foresee because he is an idiot. He had no long term plan for this and luckily social causes generally can be very forgiving because most of the time they're based on a lie.

He Dishonored veterans, LEO's, Americans and anyone with any intelligence to keep politics out of sports. Sure, that's not all his fault. He couldn't see it coming because she clearly had no long term plan. He didn't think of tebow coverage. Or Manning coverage. Or Brady coverage through their nonstop media cycle.

Instead Kaepernick chose a battle he will never win and is too stupid to admit it.

Of course, larger parties came in with him to get him to really blow up this issue. An ambulance chasing blood sucker got to him to say he has a chance to sue the league.

Strategists see his lawsuit as a win-win even when he loses. Either repressed by the man again or in the off chance he wins - justifies how raysis America is supposedly

Kaepernick **** all over himself with a bull **** premise and was lucky enough to have social justice supporters believe in lies and bull **** causes to advance his mantra.

Personally, I do not believe in his viewpoints and factual evidence proves he is wrong. But, like so many here chime in with because they're white knights or cucked with white guilt you will see responses to this post and others providing some CNN or Salon source saying the man keeps brothers down.

Welcome to America. Divided. Conquered. Destroyed. And Kaepernick too dumb to realize he was a pawn in the greater scheme of things.

You are a piece of work following a grim narrative.

He Dishonored veterans

I'm a veteran - though to be fair, only by six uneventful years in the Army National Guard.

He didn't dishonor me. I get up, go to work all week & watch football on Sunday, all without the slightest rage against Kaepernick.

Maybe I need to put in more of an effort towards feeling blind fury?

I feel I must be lacking something........

I'm a veteran - though to be fair, only by six uneventful years in the Army National Guard.

He didn't dishonor me. I get up, go to work all week & watch football on Sunday, all without the slightest rage against Kaepernick.

Maybe I need to put in more of an effort towards feeling blind fury?

I feel I must be lacking something........

I know of many who did. One a poster here who is upset. Well, several. But one I actually know.

My cousin. Many friends. Etc.

Of course I know others who don't care.

But just because you're not doesn't mean others aren't

I served 16 years in Nam and I don't care.

opinions vary

opinions vary

Four words explain his actions:

He's a commie

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don't understand why people are so angry at him. I also don't understand why people think he doesn't suck. Or is entitled to be a pro QB.

Just about the only thing I do understand is that everyone making any issue out of this is a goddamn moron. People are arguing about whether or not a guy who made millions playing a game is a victim of oppression because he's had his right to make millions more to play a game taken away. How the hell does this discussion even begin to make any sense? The discussion about "inmates running the prison" being racist made more sense...and that was blisteringly stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know of many who did. One a poster here who is upset. Well, several. But one I actually know.

My cousin. Many friends. Etc.

Of course I know others who don't care.

But just because you're not doesn't mean others aren't

I served 16 years in Nam and I don't care.

opinions vary

opinions vary

Thank you for your service !!!!!!

And all the man ever did was go down on one knee - which is as quiet and restrained as confrontation gets. That doesn't even begin to move the needle off my basic tendency to live and let live. You want an indication how hard-up people are to justify their anger against Kaepernick?

Before he did his knee, he sat on his tush. He was making millions, and he sat during the National Anthem. There is something disingenuous when a multimillionaire disrespects a symbol so sacred to most, but not all Americans. His beef was racial disparity, yet he was being compensated at that time more than 99.9% of those people in the stadium. What disparity? He had no standing coming from a white upscale adoptive family, and enjoying the American dream. It was pure 100% disrespect of country. That is what I find so offensive.

Edited by Niagara

I think a former player [Elway] would tend to be in favor or players' rights.

Kap is a pariah, a leper, who will never work again in the NFL. He is the red meat being thrown to the sharks in the stands. Many are enjoying his pain; the owners in particular, because he has cost them real pain in the pocketbook. Soon his pain will be felt by the players when a new collective agreement is to be struck, and the commissioner when his contract is not renewed.

Edited by Niagara

I do not think he will ever be signed again in the NFL

Papa John Loses Dough: Pizza Chain Founder Loses $70 Million In Hours, Blames NFL
Schnatter blames part of the downturn on the National Football League, which has faced turbulence amid widespread national anthem protests in the past year. “The NFL has hurt us by not resolving the current debacle,”

He had 1 1/4 good years, and progressively played worse as people figured him out he is one read QB. I don't agree with his way of protesting, but he has the right to do it. He has said if he is hired he will not continue to kneel.

I don't see owners wanting that hot potato. Besides agents jobs are to promote their client.

• 2 weeks later...

Britt McHenry: It's 'a joke' GQ honored Colin Kaepernick 

"Wear socks depicting police officers as pigs; wear Fidel Castro as a fashion statement IN MIAMI; sue NFL for collusion when gf compares owners to slave owners...

Win Citizen of the Year.

Serve in the US military...nothing. What a joke, GQ. #Kaepernick," McHenry wrote.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/britt-mchenry-its-a-joke-gq-honored-colin-kaepernick/ar-BBEW6QM?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp