Kaepernick's Lawyer Tweets He Will Be Signed...

Big C

Come on man. In 11 starts last year he threw 16 TDs and 4 picks for 2241 yards and ran for another 468 with a 90.7 rating. And that was on a tire fire team that fired it's coach after the season.

But yeah, he sucks.

And went 1-10 in those starts.

Kaep is welcome to exercise his free speech when NOT on the clock. If I spouted my political views while at work I would and should be reprimanded and/or fired.

If he keeps his antics up he will be quite the distraction to any team that picks him up. If he wants to be a social justice warrior then being a football player is the wrong profession for him.

If he does get signed he will probably let his activism get in the way of his production. This would not bode well for any team that focuses on winning games and relies on fan support.

Can't find a link to it outside of Bleacher Report but I saw that Kap's lawyer tweeted that he expects the QB to be signed within 10 days. What do we all think about this?

F$&@ him and his lawyer

Do not forget to F the horse he rode in on too. F any sjw horse. Those horses are accomplices too.

I love horses !!!

And since we're on that subject , is it true that when a horse breaks her/his leg and has trouble ( STANDING) it gets put to sleep?

Hmmmm

Cleveland.. They missed out on McCarron today, things can't get any worse, give it a shot!

It looks like Cleveland followed our qb development model which we perfected with EJ. I'm not saying kizer is the answer. I haven't seen him play, but half a season seems like someone is desperately pulling levers and pushing buttons over there.

If he plays, I want to see him get hammered and suck.

Someone got triggered by a peaceful, respectful protest...

Kaep is welcome to exercise his free speech when NOT on the clock. If I spouted my political views while at work I would and should be reprimanded and/or fired.

If he keeps his antics up he will be quite the distraction to any team that picks him up. If he wants to be a social justice warrior then being a football player is the wrong profession for him.

If he does get signed he will probably let his activism get in the way of his production. This would not bode well for any team that focuses on winning games and relies on fan support.

Just get over it.

Can't find a link to it outside of Bleacher Report but I saw that Kap's lawyer tweeted that he expects the QB to be signed within 10 days. What do we all think about this?

Yeah just like Beane didn't expect to make a move before the trade deadline... Guy is just trying to stir up interest

If you say so.

A guy doesn't win the NFC Championship Game if he sucks. He was 16 for 21 233 yards 1TD 0 Int and 122.7 rate. The win included a come from behind in the 4th quarter.

Just because you don't like his politics and protest doesn't mean we need to re write history.

The man can play and will if he gets another chance IMHO.

Hopefully it's not the Patsies**. Bill Bellyache figured out how to win with Mat Cassell. I suspect he could with Colin as well.

Rex Grossman won the NFCCG and he definitely sucks.

Given the bang-up job his agent's done so far, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Then he went 8-8. Then he went 2-6 and got benched for Blaine frickin' Gabbert. Then season Gabbert shat the bed, and Kaep came in and proceeded to go 1-12.

Just win baby.

Not saying he's a great qb by any means (he's better than a bunch of the scrubs populating NFL rosters), but you're an idiot ( :) )for invoking QB records. It's the ultimate team game. The team with him at QB went 1-10 (or whatever it was). QB records are a more worthless stat than MLB won-loss records for pitchers, which have their own set of problems.

Well, we are making progress on Kaep threads. Only 5 pages in 2 days.

In June this was a 45 page thread.

Gotta celebrate the little victories. Just think, soon we won't even have Kaep threads, and we won't have to argue about this issue where literally nobody is willing to give ground.

Who knew Bills fans hated free speech so much.

Right? Pretty gross.

Also find it interesting that Kaep was labelled a "nut job" in this thread for expressing his personal beliefs. Seems like a very intelligent person to me.

He's been silent to the point of hurting his status. What exactly are his antics aside from taking a knee a few times over a year ago?

So much hyperbole. You'd think the guy hosted a regular anti-cop podcast on Youtube from some of the comments here.