ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

51 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I did not see anything in the article to suggest that Guerero is connected with PED pushing.  He sounds a bit like a snake oil peddler.  It will be interesting to follow, however.

snake oil peddler = "Disagree with anything mainstream and actually spend time researching, and trying out various methods other people don't regardless if they actually work or not"

Wow you guys ran and made **** up fast! ? BB just getting him out as the medical

professionals are not happy with his access. Has Nothing to do with HGH or PED.. even if it did it's a first offense and a 4 game suspension, just because he is Brady doesn't give him a longer penalty.. and I'd take a 4 game at the beginning of the year again. ? 

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Avocados and kale. If you are still curious you can purchase his cookbook for $200. The cult of TB12 is going the way of the church of Scientology. 

I have a feeling they are going to regret reading Jimmy G.

I was very surprised they traded Jimmy G. Felt like he fit what they do and could have jumped right in with out a problem. Brady for 2 years or jimmy G for 10? I would take my chances with jimmy but as of now I'm happy they got rid of him. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Within the rules.  Again.  Stop hating the Patriots (organization, coach, QB) for being smarter than the rest of the league.  It's pathetic.

Stop being a Patriots apologist. That's pathetic. Odds are that, eventually, this will prove to be another PED scandal. 

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Bellichick walks in on two players expressing "Patriot love" in the shower and covers it up only to have it leak out a few years later and force him to step down...

"Patriot love" known especially for its rhythmic slapping sounds.

:lol:

53 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Wow you guys ran and made **** up fast! ? BB just getting him out as the medical

professionals are not happy with his access. Has Nothing to do with HGH or PED.. even if it did it's a first offense and a 4 game suspension, just because he is Brady doesn't give him a longer penalty.. and I'd take a 4 game at the beginning of the year again. ? 

He did have a 4 game suspension last year.

Would a 4 game suspension for ROIDS affect his HOF status?

If it wasn't someone that has been disciplined by the league for cheating that plays on a team has been disciplined by the league for cheating I'd probably think it was nothing.

While I'm suspicious, I have to say that people are getting a little carried away with the PED speculation. The Pats may want to run this Guerrero character because there's a less sinister investigation of him going on. The guy has already been fined by the feds for making the same kind of ridiculous snake oil claims that "TB12" already endorses. It could just be more of the same.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

While I'm suspicious, I have to say that people are getting a little carried away with the PED speculation. The Pats may want to run this Guerrero character because there's a less sinister investigation of him going on. The guy has already been fined by the feds for making the same kind of ridiculous snake oil claims that "TB12" already endorses. It could just be more of the same.

Do you really think Brady smashed his phone over deflated footballs?

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do you really think Brady smashed his phone over deflated footballs?

I like it. Let the conspiracy theories flow like Niagara!  But all of this would be better if we had a Foxboro Fred with an inside source and a strange understanding of grammar.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's next to the Patriots' facility, but separate.  When he was suspended, he was allowed to go to TB12, but not the team's facilities.

Don't hate him for being a smart businessman in addition to being the greatest QB of all time who happens to own the Bills.

Hey Pal... You a secret Pats*** queer here? Get with the program!

What kinda self-respecting Buffalo fan are you?

This is the Evil Empire we are talking about here, join the Force Luke.

No wait... You weren't duped into buying his products?  Put down that poster of Brady, scrub that hair off your palms and get on the train of hate!  It's leaving the station without you!