ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Assuming he would have been as successful as he has been.....5 Super Bowls tell me we would kinda sorta like him....

Ask me when anyone in the NFL has been jealous of the Bills in the last 20 years ....

Tell me more about how great the Patriots are.

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

Assuming he would have been as successful as he has been,,,,, Super Bowls tell me we would kinda sorta like him....

Ask me when anyone in the NFL has been jealous of the Bills in the last 20 years ....

I'll think of you when the truth comes out on Tommy. 

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

I'll think of you when the truth comes out on Tommy. 

Hey...I'd be psyched if something comes out.....I just don't think there's anything else there than being the best ever.....you could however absolutely could be right....but you can't deny there's a crap load of jealousy out there....

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Tell me more about how great the Patriots are.

Hey !...my #1 fan !!

1 minute ago, Iron Maiden said:

Hey...I'd be psyched if something comes out.....I just don't think there's anything else there than being the best ever.....you could however absolutely could be right....but you can't deny there's a crap load of jealousy out there....

Hey !...my #1 fan !!

I'm not jealous of cheaters.

Just now, Iron Maiden said:

Hey !...my #1 fan !!

It’s just funny how every thread I click on about the Patriots has you saying how great you think they are. And I’m not trying to follow you around the message board or anything, it’s just kinda painfully obvious you’re a closet Pats fan. No big deal.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

It’s just funny how every thread I click on about the Patriots has you saying how great you think they are. And I’m not trying to follow you around the message board or anything, it’s just kinda painfully obvious you’re a closet Pats fan. No big deal.

Stop the press........I think the Patriots are great...what am I thinking ?.......they haven't won a SB in at least 6 months...they must be in decline.....

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm not jealous of cheaters.

Are you saying you wouldn't be happy to have Brady and BB on our team?.....C'mon......

6 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Stop the press........I think the Patriots are great...what am I thinking ?.......they haven't won a SB in at least 6 months...they must be in decline.....

Are you saying you wouldn't be happy to have Brady and BB on our team?.....C'mon......

You’re a Patriots fan. It’s ok. I just think it’s funny you signed up for a bills message board.

And no and !@#$ no. Hell !@#$ing no.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

You’re a Patriots fan. It’s ok. I just think it’s funny you signed up for a bills message board.

And no and !@#$ no. Hell !@#$ing no.

I hate them, but I able to admit they are an incredible team...and have been for 17 years...some can't...I get it...I wasn't always like that...

And absolutely would want them...who says no to 5 rings....

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

I’m being dead serious, I wouldn’t want either of them. They’re what’s wrong with the world in microcosm. Smug, entitled, cheating jackasses. Never. Put up a poll, see how Bills fans think. Maybe I’m alone in this. I doubt it.

You're not alone.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

I’m being dead serious, I wouldn’t want either of them. They’re what’s wrong with the world in microcosm. Smug, entitled, cheating jackasses. Never. Put up a poll, see how Bills fans think. Maybe I’m alone in this. I doubt it.

You're not alone.

5 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

And absolutely would want them...who says no to 5 rings....

This thinking is a disease.

I do say NO if you cheated your way there found the urge  to blow somebody like a Harvey Weinstein.  Just an analogy with the HW thing.  Just means no... If you had to sell out sportsmanship, ethics, morals and ideals!

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's guilty of something. Normal people don't smash their phones.

You THINK he is, it is his own personal phone he can use it for target practice if he wanted. And just because you as THINK he did something doesn't make it fact. Hell he could have smashed it because there were text showing that his wife bossed him around like every other husband and he didn't want it leaked ? 

10 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Simple fact it was his PERSONAL cell phone and the NFL had NO right to it and he NEVER had to turn it over PERIOD! Makes your point about smashing it moot and irrelevant. Mind you they still got texts etc off of it since we have this thing called the cloud.. I have proof of that.. see the leaked text to a friend in regards to Manning. 

If I was committing corporate espionage on my personal phone you don't think they could yous that as evidence?  

Lets say for a smart guy, physically destroying a phone was pretty f-ing stupid.  

They have this thing in "Settings" that says RESET that clears all but the basic settings.   

Another thing..... Change the date to 1-1-1990.  It will turn your iPhone into a brick.  Unusable to anyone.  

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If I was committing corporate espionage on my personal phone you don't think they could yous that as evidence?  

Lets say for a smart guy, physically destroying a phone was pretty f-ing stupid.  

They have this thing in "Settings" that says RESET that clears all but the basic settings.   

Another thing..... Change the date to 1-1-1990.  It will turn your iPhone into a brick.  Unusable to anyone.  

Your employer can not search you phone without your permission period and since corporate espionage is a crime the cops would need a search warrant to go threw your phone. So if the cops need a search warrant what gives the NFL a greater right to said phone? 

Also physically destroying your phone phone does not destroy the data on it thanks to the cloud, so there was no advantage to destroying said phone. As for smart? Brady is one of the greatest ABs ever, I have no idea how smart or dumb he is though. I also didn't know that about the date with the iPhone either. (Not that I want make my phone a brick ?)

Speaking of dumb, how was it possible that the NFL didn't know about the ideal gas law BEFORE deflategate? You would think that if the pressure in the ball was so important they would know everything that can deflate or inflate the balls. 

More stupidity by by the NFL was using a lab with a reputation for getting results that their client WANTED.  I mean of all the labs (literally thousands) you use the one that released results saying second hand smoke wasn't dangerous!! (Face palm)

even more stupidity by the NFL and Roger Goodell was the sheer lying on the reason he upheld the suspension.  Literally all the man had to say was "I saw no evidence to reduce the suspension" but no instead he says Brady refused to answer if him and the equipment guy discussed deflategate during their calls. The transcripts clearly show he said "yes we probably did, but it was mostly for prep for the SB" 

my point is the investigation like almost every NFL Investigation was a hack job where they went in with a presumption of guilt and had no desire find the truth thus messed it up. Even if they were right (and I think the equipment guys did something) they did such a poor job of investigating it and  allowed a lie to remain out in the public for months without correcting it. (That all the balls were 2 psi low, which was false all were like .01 to .03 except for the one ball the colts INT which is tainted evidence at best.) 

like i said poorly done and we we will never agree because they messed it up so badly there is enough holes drive a 16 wheeler through it.  Which is what I think they wanted.. the Pats remain the evil empire that all hate but will watch just to cheer against them and Pats fan stay rabid loyal and remain loyal subjects if the empire ? 

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Your employer can not search you phone without your permission period and since corporate espionage is a crime the cops would need a search warrant to go threw your phone. So if the cops need a search warrant what gives the NFL a greater right to said phone? 

Also physically destroying your phone phone does not destroy the data on it thanks to the cloud, so there was no advantage to destroying said phone. As for smart? Brady is one of the greatest ABs ever, I have no idea how smart or dumb he is though. I also didn't know that about the date with the iPhone either. (Not that I want make my phone a brick ?)

Speaking of dumb, how was it possible that the NFL didn't know about the ideal gas law BEFORE deflategate? You would think that if the pressure in the ball was so important they would know everything that can deflate or inflate the balls. 

More stupidity by by the NFL was using a lab with a reputation for getting results that their client WANTED.  I mean of all the labs (literally thousands) you use the one that released results saying second hand smoke wasn't dangerous!! (Face palm)

even more stupidity by the NFL and Roger Goodell was the sheer lying on the reason he upheld the suspension.  Literally all the man had to say was "I saw no evidence to reduce the suspension" but no instead he says Brady refused to answer if him and the equipment guy discussed deflategate during their calls. The transcripts clearly show he said "yes we probably did, but it was mostly for prep for the SB" 

my point is the investigation like almost every NFL Investigation was a hack job where they went in with a presumption of guilt and had no desire find the truth thus messed it up. Even if they were right (and I think the equipment guys did something) they did such a poor job of investigating it and  allowed a lie to remain out in the public for months without correcting it. (That all the balls were 2 psi low, which was false all were like .01 to .03 except for the one ball the colts INT which is tainted evidence at best.) 

like i said poorly done and we we will never agree because they messed it up so badly there is enough holes drive a 16 wheeler through it.  Which is what I think they wanted.. the Pats remain the evil empire that all hate but will watch just to cheer against them and Pats fan stay rabid loyal and remain loyal subjects if the empire ? 

My employer often has a number of different ways for their employees to access work related sites. emails and work tasks using their personal phones.  

If I have nothing to hide and they asked, I would show them.  Why?  Because I don't keep texts on my phone or take pictures of things I should "keep" to myself.   I'd be glad to show them pictures of my grand kids, Christmas tree and carved pumpkins.  

What Tom did was beyond stupid.  Even the presumption of impeding an investigation makes someone look guilty.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

My employer often has a number of different ways for their employees to access work related sites and work tasks.  

If I have nothing to hide and they asked I would show them.  Why?  Because I don't keep Texts on my phone or take pictures of things I should "keep" to myself. 

I'd be glad to show them pictures of my grand kids, Christmas tree and carved pumpkins.  

What Tom did was beyond stupid.  Even the presumption of impeding an investigation makes someone look guilty.  

Did he really impede it though? They got all the texts they wanted anyways.  As for what's on his phone, the man is a billionaire and well god only knows who he communicates with and what's on his phone.  I think we can both agree the NFL is terrible keeping anything confidential.  

My work does as well, but I am not required by any law or rule hand them my phone. (And FYI the phones for the equipment guys were company phones why they got access to them.)

? if he was retired I wonder if Giselle let him. It the Panthers ? 

Edited by PatsFanNH

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to hide.  

What Tom should have done with his "old" phone was said -  Here Rog, take my phone and go F yourself.  

You are correct - by any law.   

Wipe the phone and donate it to charity.   How paranoid do you have to be to stomp on it?    

Bump 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21848794/new-england-patriots-qb-tom-brady-deflects-questions-personal-trainer-alex-guerrero

Tom Brady deflects questions about personal trainer Alex Guerrero

That preceded a tense exchange with a reporter who asked for Brady's reaction when coach Bill Belichick told him that Guerrero wouldn't be allowed on the sideline.

"I don't really agree with your question, so I don't know what you're talking about. How do you know what he said?" Brady said.