Who do you root for tonight? KC vs DEN

mikemac2001

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver.

People are too focused on the wild card. But when we look around the AFC this year, why not us? Why can't the Bills get the #1 or #2 seed and a bye? Come Thursday night Bills could be 6-2 and and in a three way tie for the #1 seed in the AFC with Pittsburgh and New England. And that's with half the games played.

Tough one. It would be nice for KC to lose as many as possible, to make our #1 pick from them better. But I agree with others who say it's best for one team to run away with their division and give wild card hopefuls as many losses as possible.

I think we want Denver and there are two big reasons for that:

1) draft pick from KC

2) what happens if Bills have to travel to KC in the playoffs because they have a better record. If we are going to talk post-season, let talk it

Denver is garbage and will lose plenty more where they will not even be factor in the Wild Card discussion.

I think we want Denver and there are two big reasons for that:

1) draft pick from KC

2) what happens if Bills have to travel to KC in the playoffs because they have a better record. If we are going to talk post-season, let talk it

Denver is garbage and will lose plenty more where they will not even be factor in the Wild Card discussion.

Not to mention we already have the head to head with Denver. We don't have that yet with KC.