Who do you root for tonight? KC vs DEN

mikemac2001

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still think KC is the cream of the AFCW crop and it's going to be a big challenge for the bills to go there and win. So probably need/want them to beat Denver.

However on the flip side of the coin, since we have the tiebreaker over the Broncos already and believe KC could be in the midst of a slide and it's a winnable game there in a few weeks than maybe it makes sense for Denver to win.

Sick Bastard! :lol:

Whenever the Fins/Pats/Jets played one another, that's was always our answer to who/what to root for: injuries. I actually think that's terrible to believe, but very funny to say.

KC. I think we want them to run away with it. They are going to finish in the mid 20s in the draft regardless of this game I think. So the draft pick probably isn't affected much. We don't want the Broncos getting any confidence. I see both arguments but I think we want the Chiefs.

I'm still ticked off about the KC loss in 15. I don't think Denver is a threat, but I want the better head to head for Buffalo.

Unfortunately, seeding has zero effect if KC and NE win their Divisions.

If by some miracle Buffalo takes the AFCE crown, then yes this game matters.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Root for KC. There's almost no way that KC doesn't win the division at this point, so their 1st rounder will be 20th at best, meaning the best we can hope for there is for KC to not get a 1st round bye and lose in the wildcard round.

Keeping Denver down and out of the wildcard race is what's most important to the Bills right now, although them winning could help our tiebreaker chances with strength of schedule in some rather unlikely cases.

Whenever the Fins/Pats/Jets played one another, that's was always our answer to who/what to root for: injuries. I actually think that's terrible to believe, but very funny to say.

Yeah, I dont really believe it, but these 2 teams are by far my least favorites in the AFC West.

Denver.

People are too focused on the wild card. But when we look around the AFC this year, why not us? Why can't the Bills get the #1 or #2 seed and a bye? Come Thursday night Bills could be 6-2 and and in a three way tie for the #1 seed in the AFC with Pittsburgh and New England. And that's with half the games played.

This is a good point. If you are going to dream why not dream big. Set 'em up and knock 'em down.

Tough call, but I have to lean toward Denver. An extra loss may get us the player we want with the KC pick in the draft vs the player we settle for, even if it’s in the 20’s. We have the tie breaker with Denver already, and I never really expected THIS to be the year. I’ll just PRAY we have a team of scouts who can set us up to draft waaay better than the average bear. That is HUGE! It’s our future. This time next year we could have a very different looking team with more talent and depth.