More “painful” layoffs coming for espn

YoloinOhio

I've really enjoyed the direction the 4-Letter had been going in. Lovely female commentary, and it's been great being exposed to women's basketball, and being given insight into the female athlete's struggles. Their balanced opinions on the Colon Kraepennit storyline gave me a fresh perspective on his sometimes problematic position on race relations.

It has been my go-to station for progressive sports information, and I would miss it greatly if I actually gave a !@#$ about any of these things.

Used to be the best channel for sports. Watched SportsCenter all the time....haven't watched in many years. What happened?

It's going down, down, down. Down, like hopefully all the media outlets that have been co-opted to present the Progressive Agenda will go down.

I used to watch Sportscenter in the 90's because it was the only way I could see the highlights of the teams I rooted for. Now I access the highlights on the internet within 30 seconds. Besides actual games, they're suffering the same fate Blockbuster did.

I stopped watching ESPN outside of live sporting events and College Gameday as soon as they jumped on the political hype train. They, their producers and so called reporters, have no one to blame but themselves. Sports are a lot of people's haven away from the rest of the bullsh*t going on in this world. When you start crossing over that boundary by trying to force feed people the bullsh*t they are looking to avoid there will be a backlash. They still don't get it. Whatever happens is exactly what they had coming.

Edited by H2o

I stopped watching ESPN outside of live sporting events and College Gameday as soon as they jumped on the political hype train. They, their producers and so called reporters, have no one to blame but themselves. Sports are a lot of people's haven away from the rest of the bullsh*t going on in this world. When you start crossing over that boundary by trying to force feed people the bullsh*t they are looking to avoid there will be a backlash. They still don't get it. Whatever happens is exactly what they had coming.

I couldn't have said it better,thats my take as well.

I've really enjoyed the direction the 4-Letter had been going in. Lovely female commentary, and it's been great being exposed to women's basketball, and being given insight into the female athlete's struggles. Their balanced opinions on the Colon Kraepennit storyline gave me a fresh perspective on his sometimes problematic position on race relations.

It has been my go-to station for progressive sports information, and I would miss it greatly if I actually gave a !@#$ about any of these things.

It's going down, down, down. Down, like hopefully all the media outlets that have been co-opted to present the Progressive Agenda will go down.

Progressive Agenda? Really?

Record Sportscenter with SVP and watch in AM, It is a fantastic show

Thanks, I did read it is a pretty good show

BTW, finally listened to the PMT pod where the fellas talked about the cancellation, it was interesting.

Also thought this [iece by Magary is very well done

https://deadspin.com/the-reckoning-always-comes-1819874125