Gameday Thread Bills vs Bucs 1st Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who isn't an idiot can clearly tell there was no read there. That was the play. The ball was snapped and they immediately went to the out. It can be said Tyrod should have just thrown the ball away, but at the same time, they were in that position because of a dumb play call.

Coaches need to realise their QB does not make smart decisions with the ball so play conservative and don't call plays where you have to rely on him making the right choice. Not going to win many games like that.

I mean Tyrod was stupid to throw it there.... but my God... it was a 3 step drop so it didn't look like they had called a deep shot.

There werent any receivers running routes to the end zone from the replay I watched. Still Tyrod needed to just throw it away. But what is the play call supposed to accomplish? Truly baffling.

Tyrod just sucks!!!!!!! Cost us 3 points! How stupid!

That was Taylor & Dennison's fault. I didn't see any receivers going to the endzone and Tyrod shouldn't have throw that pass. Putrid! :bag:

What about Mcdermott?... He is the head coach and is in charge of clock management