Gameday Thread Bills vs Bucs 1st Half

Chandler#81

The reason Ty throws it and the reason Matthews catches it, is because the play is designed to go out of bounds. Thats on the coaches. We know our QB isn't heady enough to make the right decision. It's about knowing your personnel.

You don't throw 50/50 balls to DropZone Jones, know your personnel..

But what was the point of gaining a few yds???

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

True that. Cant wait to see McD explain that

Please its not just on Sean... 4 mistakes happened there. This is the order of who is at fault

Dennison- Needs to call a play that is to sideline or to endzone. Not in bounds.

Tyrod- Should have realized that the Matthews cant get out of bounds and throw it away

McDermott- Sean needs to make sure Tyrod is aware of situation

Matthews- Should have just dropped the ball and should have realized once he got tackle to get the ball to ref as fast as he could. He wasnt aware

Ok. Make the case that that was Tyrods fault. Everyone else seems to be on the same page as me so this should be entertaining.

Alternatively you could try watching and understanding football.

Tyrod is a vet QB, even with a bad play call, he should not have thrown a short out when the WR needs 10 yards to run out of bounds. That was a think on your feet moment and he failed miserably.

let's say you're an NFL quarterback, and you see your receiver has no chance to make a play that will end with enough time for a FG.

what do you do?

You do what the coach wants you to do.

I rip TT all day long in Sundays but trying to blame him for a ridiculously stupid play call is a bit much. It makes one lose their credibility.

I cant even fathom the reason for that call. 2 yards closer for an already short FG attempt?