What Would It Take For You To Quit The Bills?

boyst

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to the Buffalo Braves btw? (for you young folks, that was the pro basketball franchise in Buffalo, maybe 70's I think) Anyhow, I agee with this....post above.

Not to get too off-topic, but if you want a great explanation of what happened to the Braves, here is a good article from none other than Bucky Gleason.

I'm not a big Bucky fan, but this piece was outstanding.

"It was a business we didn’t understand, I guess."

Relocation. The location of this team means more to me than anything. Its not the players, its not the logo, and its not the winning tradition (or lack of) that drew me to this team. Its the fact that I have inherited the love of this team from family. The Buffalo Bills have the ability to make this community happy, this team means so much to Buffalo and its families. I root for this team because I root for the city Buffalo, I want to see a Lombardi Trophy come to this city. That is what its all about.

I know where this thread could go so be polite. If someone says something you disagree with and you feel so steadfast to make this another Kaepernick/political thread, I'll shut this stojan down. Let them say their peace because it's their opinion not yours.

So what would it take? What would it take for you to honestly and wholy quit the Bills? Relocation? Kaepernick? Signing a certain other player? Another trade? Moving uptown and limiting tailgating?

I think relocation is the only thing that would have made me quit this team out right? Moving to Toronto, Las Vegas, Grand Rapids, Michigan... Anything outside of Western New York.

Nothing.