NaVorro Bowman avaliable

Roundybout

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense is not the issue people

All the Tre got is silly as hes a contender for DROY and thats from the media (outside Buffalo).

Same here

While you are not wrong, the offense is going to need all the help the D can provide in the coming weeks. With no O players the caliber of Bowman being available, it sure wouldn't hurt to try and make our D more potent.

Where does he fit in the defense please? Depth LBer?

He isnt going to start at Mike (4-3 and doesnt know McDs defense)

He isnt going to start at Will cant run anymore

So your starting him over LORAX?

Comon people he isnt signing here for less than 5M a year.

Find a 3-4 team and thats where he is going my guess NE/KC/HOU

He's had two bad injuries, already played 8 years and would cost too much. They want to get younger, not older.

This won't happen. Completely against Beane's and McD's strategy.

FuNny as they say all the right things, but actions support they are preparing for the future. They are close on defense, maybe more depth,but the bulk of the 8 picks in the 1st 4 rounds will be plugging holes and packaging a couple of picks to get their QB.

He's not signing for peanuts, which is the only way we'd sign him. This is a pipe dream and not a very exciting one.

He will sign at a discount of his previous contract,he's been cut and clearly isn't worth too much.

I call BS on the 9ers having a deal in place,he would have been scooped up by said team. I'd take a stab at him if I were the Bills if the price is right.

Bowman is a great football player. Id love to see him play SLB for this defense. Coach on the field, physical and makes plays. I just cant see it happening. I wouldnt mind him at MLB either but this staff appears to be a fan of the lead footed Preston Brown.

I agree. I think Bowman is currently better than anyone the Bills have at LB right now.