Random Thoughts Thread

RaoulDuke79

Sex parties are great, save for the awkwardness afterward. I find it tacky when they serve food at orgies.

I find it awkward when an orgy breaks out at brunch. It always makes me want to re-evaluate the guest list....but of course it's too late.

Uber is great, but for some reason recently using it blows through my battery like crazy! Yesterday I was at 55%, summoned my Uber and 9 minutes later I was at 18% and dropping. Any suggestions? My wife says it's Apple with a new phone to sell, then they sent an update, and now I'm screwed. She's got the same thing going on!

Why do they offer HD and Standard def options for each game on NHL Center Ice? Does anyone actually choose the SD? It's like watching the game through cheese cloth.

They take up significantly less space on the DVR. Plus, depending on your provider, you may not subscribe to HD. And without an HDTV, HD broadcasts cut off the edges.

TGIF....what a bear of a week.

Freakin A man!! I was just saying this to a coworker as I was walking out of work today. I was running around like a crazy person. Absolutely no down time, and not even enough time to eat lunch. When I got home my wife asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner with the kids. I told her no way...I wanted sweat pants, my chair, and pizza delivery.

TGIF

They take up significantly less space on the DVR. Plus, depending on your provider, you may not subscribe to HD. And without an HDTV, HD broadcasts cut off the edges.

People still have "non-HD" televisions?

Freakin A man!! I was just saying this to a coworker as I was walking out of work today. I was running around like a crazy person. Absolutely no down time, and not even enough time to eat lunch. When I got home my wife asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner with the kids. I told her no way...I wanted sweat pants, my chair, and pizza delivery.

Same scenario. Some one quit at work and I'm pulling double duty. Wife asked if I wanted to go to hibachi grill and use the gift card we got for our anniversary Wednesday. I said ok if you drive, because I stopped after work and had few ipas before I got home. Turns out I'm making fajitas at home....looking forward to a fire pit some music and some me time to forget about the week. Water under the bridge. Here's to Friday .

TGIF....what a bear of a week.

Can I claim TGIF as a microagression since I work 6 days a week?

My son, aged 4, asked the crocodile keeper @ the zoo Why the little crocs arent afraid to swim with the big crocs and if the big crocs are hungry, why not just eat a little croc than wait for a kangaroo?

My 6 year old asks questions such as whod win, a gorilla or a bear? And so on, or a shark, or a crocodile, or a.... the 4 year old wants to know the rules of the fight first...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.