Random Thoughts Thread

RaoulDuke79

my wife has been working with a kid who is spectrumy, (clinical term). at one point, he was loose in the school, so she went looking for him. apparently he was in the faculty bathroom, refusing to come out. she said she could hear him doing something involving water, but it was hard to tell. suddenly the door had opened up, and the kids sprints directly for my wife, with wads of toilet paper in his hands that he had dunked in the toilet. there's video of my wife being chased down a hallway buy an autistic kids carrying wet toilet paper. i would pay handsomely to get my hands on that.

Havent we all done this in school??

If Laverne & Shirley never heard the word impossible, how do they even know what it is, proper usage, pronunciation, etc...? I'm calling schlemiel on that bull ****!

It was impossible for them to properly use the word "impossible?" I believe Captain Kirk once used that observation to destroy a computer.

If every meat eating family had to kill and butcher one animal in their lifetime, I wonder if that would 1) create more vegetarians and 2) cut down on food waste ???

It depends on how much time you made them spend with the animal. From experience, spend enough time around cows and you may become a lobbyist for the beef industry.

Definition of bovine

1 :of, relating to, or resembling bovines and especially the ox or cow a bovine disease

2 :having qualities (such as placidity or dullness) characteristic of oxen or cows "had a stupid, bovine expression on his face"

I suffered thru a meeting at work earlier this week where the topic of a team building / morale project was raised

Somebody suggested a group outing to the country which was quite popular

Another coworker suggested paintball. That wasn't as popular

I suggested a compromise. A group outing to the country where the boss and I get paintball guns and everyone else gets a 10 second head start.

The boss approved but democracy overruled :(

Edited by /dev/null

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.