Stephon Gilmore is Trending

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with this before this year. Love the White, Jones and Dawkins picks. Milano and Peterman? Hopefully they prove to be solid picks also.

I loved the Jones and Dawkins picks as well but they have really, thus far in their very very early parts of their careers, shown very little to be encouraged about. Jones is areal mystery, he had hands of glue now he drops more often than he catches.

Agree with this before this year. Love the White, Jones and Dawkins picks. Milano and Peterman? Hopefully they prove to be solid picks also.

I actually thought Peterman was the best of the later round QBs, and was happy when the Bills picked him*. But I'm not clamouring for him to start---yet. I just think he'll likely be a solid, dependable #2 QB for years. I could be way off, or he might surprise and be a #1. some day.

(* Not as happy as I would have been had they taken Watson in the first. He was the only QB I thought was a "near sure thing", this past draft.)

I actually thought Peterman was the best of the later round QBs, and was happy when the Bills picked him*. But I'm not clamouring for him to start---yet. I just think he'll likely be a solid, dependable #2 QB for years. I could be way off, or he might surprise and be a #1. some day.

(* Not as happy as I would have been had they taken Watson in the first. He was the only QB I thought was a "near sure thing", this past draft.)

But Dean, we'd be 10 - 0 right now if he were starting!! :beer:

I was pulling for us to draft him as well and happy we did. I don't want to play him yet but given a year for experience and get stronger with a NFL level training regimen, he could surprise and be #1 QB.

Sammy needs to be on the Bills Wall of Fame - TWICE! He cost us 2 first round picks! Why aren't you nominating him?

It was three first round picks. One pick to move up, then another pick to draft Sammy and then another pick the next year. Get your facts straight.

@josinaanderson

Yes, #Patriots CB Stephon Gilmore is not traveling with the team. I'm told he has been experiencing some headaches, per source.

My understanding is #Pats CB Stephon Gilmore has been experiencing some headaches ever since after the #Bucs game--after play w/ Mike Evans.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@josinaanderson

Yes, #Patriots CB Stephon Gilmore is not traveling with the team. I'm told he has been experiencing some headaches, per source.

My understanding is #Pats CB Stephon Gilmore has been experiencing some headaches ever since after the #Bucs game--after play w/ Mike Evans.

Personally I hope the man is ok, make the right decision Stephon, walk away from the game before you do permanent damage and take your $40 million in guaranteed Patriot $ with you.

@josinaanderson

This sounds weird. For the reason of being out, is it headaches?