Virgil

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what he said

so you're ok if Bills lose? Why?

Because Atl Has been building this team to win now and they are at home. They have been building this team for years. This is their time. I think every Bills fan knows Beane and McDermott are in the process of working together to get the talent level the Falcons have. Look at Sanu, Mack and Gabriel for example. All FA pickups that fit very specific roles. Mack and Sanu were given big contracts because the Falcons have Ryan. The Bills are doing just the opposite. Trading talented WR's to acquire pics to build with.

I want the Bills to win tomorrow more than anything. I will be there and at the Bills tailgate. I also believe that Beane and McDermott are where Quinn and Dimitrof where 3 years ago. Bills can win tomorrow but it will be an upset for a reason.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Run the ball consistently and good 3rd down decisions from the QB. Would like to see Zay Jones win some 1 on 1s and make a few plays.

Stop the run and contain big plays for the most part on D.

Continued great game preparation from Coaches. So far looks like the most prepared and focused Bills team we've seen in a while.

I want to see us win. Idc if its ugly.

Gonna be fun to see how we stack up against the best team in the league.

Mistake free football from us. Make them beat us, lets not beat ourselves.

Open up the passing game and qb option since vic beasely is out, dont know their other LBs that can chase Tyrod down.

This might turn into a shoot out, i want to see us respond to every score with a td of our own and control the clock to keep that Falcon offense on the sidelines.

Get some rythym in our running game, better play calls. No more run run pass punt. That won't cut it with Dennison run scheme.

Edited by Marty McFly

No turnovers for the offense

Sustained drives

More than one takeaway

100+ yards rushing

No PI, unnecessary roughness or unsportsmanlike conduct flags for the Bills

I don't think that's a lot to ask. :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

I want to see...

McDermott have his entire team ready to play this big game. It's not a huge game if they lose. But it's a huge game if they win. Last week in a tough game the players were ready and all three teams were efficient. That would be great to see for the future.

The DBs not get abused by the prolific Falcon passing offense. Just a pretty good game by our DBs would be great to see after that excellent start.

The return of the run game goes without saying.

Dareus coming to play and making presence known.

Zay goes without saying.

Dennison Taylor making this offense like he did in quarters 2-3 last week.

1. Continued smart, disciplined football. Under McDermott this team has really cut down on penalties, especially the dumb, unnecessary varieties.(minus Richie's now customary two holding penalties per game)

2. Pressure from the front four. If they can get consistent penetration and push up the middle and keep Ryan uncomfortable, I fully expect two picks from the secondary.

3. Tyrod being.....Tyrod. Doing one of the things he does best, and that is protecting the football, and not turning it over and giving Matt Ryan extra drives. A nice cold Marty Ice is great way to keep the Falcons from getting into an offensive rhythm.

4. Getting Zay Jones involved early - and often. Once this kid starts catching a few passes, his confidence level is gonna spring back up, and next thing you know he'll be our number 1 receiver, and Tyrod's go-to-guy.

5. A Buffalo victory. That's right, I said it, I'm EXPECTING a Bills victory Sunday. I fully believe that McDermott has this team headed in the right direction. I've finally bought in. With that said, and the way he has this team playing, I expect the Bills to win Sunday.

6. To sit with smug satisfaction tomorrow afternoon around 4pm, knowing that my confidence in this team, and belief that they would win, was justified.

Go Bills!