What you want to see Sunday vs the Falcons

Virgil

1 - Strong offensive game. I dont care if its the pass or the run, but I want to see our highest yardage output. This is the weakest defense weve played all year and I want to see what we got. Also, if we have any chance at winning this game, we need to control the clock with sustained drives.

With Vic Beasley and their starting FS out, Im also hoping to see TT escape contain for a few runs as well as some deep shots finally.

2 - Keeping the penalties down in a loud away stadium. We need to play almost perfect and cant give up free plays or yards. Weve been great through 3 weeks, lets see it continue

3 - Get pressure on Ryan from up the middle. I want to see our DTs (Dareus) move the pocket on Ryan and push him into Hughes. We cant give him all day back there and we need as many guys in coverage as possible.

Lastly, I just want to see this board meltdown if we win. I cant even begin to imagine the hysteria on here with a win here and then a beatable Bengals. 4-1 going into the bye would be almost unbearable hype. But dont worry, we would still need to cut Tyrod.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see the run game really get going. Like around 200 yards rushing and giving the falcons fits. Dareus blowing up their center all day and in Ryan's grill. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This! Imperative that we get the run game going. This new blocking scheme just doesn't seem to fit, and it's so frustrating they would change up something that they've been the best in the league in. If have another poor showing running the ball, it's time to panic. Oh, and a win would be nice! 😀

This! Imperative that we get the run game going. This new blocking scheme just doesn't seem to fit, and it's so frustrating they would change up something that they've been the best in the league in. If have another poor showing running the ball, it's time to panic. Oh, and a win would be nice! 😀

Just like I said in predict the score thread , if can't throw for 300 yards , we better be able to run for 200 or we're not winning this game

A win this week would be huge for this franchise. A true underdog on the road vs the best team in football last year imo. They reminded me so much of the Bills teams. Similar result. We're about to find out what this defense is all about. Really hope the secondary rises to the occasion. Really big game for us imo. See where we stack up on the road against the leagues best

1 - Strong offensive game. I dont care if its the pass or the run, but I want to see our highest yardage output. This is the weakest defense weve played all year and I want to see what we got. Also, if we have any chance at winning this game, we need to control the clock with sustained drives.

With Vic Beasley and their starting FS out, Im also hoping to see TT escape contain for a few runs as well as some deep shots finally.

2 - Keeping the penalties down in a loud away stadium. We need to play almost perfect and cant give up free plays or yards. Weve been great through 3 weeks, lets see it continue

3 - Get pressure on Ryan from up the middle. I want to see our DTs (Dareus) move the pocket on Ryan and push him into Hughes. We cant give him all day back there and we need as many guys in coverage as possible.

Lastly, I just want to see this board meltdown if we win. I cant even begin to imagine the hysteria on here with a win here and then a beatable Bengals. 4-1 going into the bye would be almost unbearable hype. But dont worry, we would still need to cut Tyrod.

if Buffalo wins whats the over under in Super Bowl thread?

In the end the Bills have one more point than the Falcons

This ^

Solid play all around.

- Avoid giving up big plays like last week.

- Get Zay in the game

- Spread the ball around

- Quick read and release before the receiver breaks

- Be smart receiving kicks. Taking the ball from the EZ and getting tackled @ the 15 yard line is like a 10 yard penalty for doing it.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Atlanta is the best team in the NFL. They were last year too, even if they did lose the Superbowl. I dont think anyone can stop them really. They will get theirs. Saying that I would like to see our defense slow them down. Keep them to 24 or less. I would also like to see our run game pick up again and Tyrod continue to do what he did last week.

If they do these things and keep the score close I think its a job well done. A victory would be icing on the cake, but I wont be down on our team if they lose as long as they keep it competitive.

Edited by Scott7975