Tyrod QBR

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially impressive since many of his most important plays were with his feet...

Yep. The throw rolling to the left to OLeary was tremendous (as was the catch). The run for 14 yards and first down when he was all but sacked pretty much no one makes. The TD to Clay running and stopping and seeing the play materialize not a lot of guys make either. He has a lot of faults but he makes plays few make and he doesn't get credit for them.

Yawn, still not a NFL QB

Wrong, and you know how I know? He IS an NFL QB. Are you arguing that? I saw him out there today. He was on TV! And he's better than about half the NFL QB's. But he's not an ELITE NFL QB. Get your stuff straight, people. He's NOT horrible, but he's not great. The scheme does him no favors.

Not everybody since Taylor doesn't belong in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Just as a quick update he is 17-15, 51 TDs, 17 turnovers and is the highest rated QB in Bills history.

Haha I would 1000% take Simien over TT. Are you kidding?

You can't even spell the guy's name!!! You like him that much?!? Let me guess you'd rather have "Oswheeler" too.

Just as a quick update he is 17-15, 51 TDs, 17 turnovers and is the highest rated QB in Bills history.

You can't even spell the guy's name!!! You like him that much?!? Let me guess you'd rather have "Oswheeler" too.

Wow. When do they fit him for his gold jacket?

Wow. When do they fit him for his gold jacket?

You aren't eligible to go into the Hall of Fame until 5 years after the end of your career. I'd imagine that the do the gold jack fittings around that time because guy's weights fluctuate after their career ends. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Not the smart ones

Honestly before this week I would have been undecided. I still think Siemian can be good but his arm strength is well below where it needs to be so he has a long way to go. I've never seen an NFL QB attempt to throw the ball away and watch it get picked at the sidelines.

Honestly before this week I would have been undecided. I still think Siemian can be good but his arm strength is well below where it needs to be so he has a long way to go. I've never seen an NFL QB attempt to throw the ball away and watch it get picked at the sidelines.

The first INT was almost as bad. Leaning backwards, throwing sidearm, 20 yards downfield into the middle of about four defenders. That was awful.

There were two reasons I thought the Bills had a chance today. The heat and humidity with Denver having to play on the road across the country where they aren't as good as at home, and that Seimien just isn't that good. And he wasn't. He made a few nice throws but every NFL QB can do that.

I personally will always take potential over floor.

I don't think that's unpopular around the league.

Siemian has WAY less potential than Tyrod!! Are you familiar with him? He's a smart game manager with limited physical tools. If you would have said the opposite I could have agreed. He's a high floor guy that will have a Hoyer type career (that's not an insult). He just doesn't have ANY skill that separates him.

Siemian has WAY less potential than Tyrod!! Are you familiar with him? He's a smart game manager with limited physical tools. If you would have said the opposite I could have agreed. He's a high floor guy that will have a Hoyer type career (that's not an insult). He just doesn't have ANY skill that separates him.

No. Siemian isn't a 7th year player with 3 years as a starter.

Players with worse physical tools than him have gone on to be better QB's than both him and TT in their career.

He's 10-7 as a starter, in his third year in the league, and second year starter, at 25 years old. Before today, he was tied for first in TD passes thrown. He's got room to grow and has already demonstrated to have grown A TON since last season.

When this season shakes out, Siemian will be considered a better QB than TT.