McDermott: Bills Need More Urgency from Dareus

26CornerBlitz

Wasted talent. If Sammy was jettisoned for not fitting McBeane's player profile, then I'm convinced Dareus will be gone after the season and we eat the cap hit.

dont you think the situations are a bit different?

Havent seen much from Adolphus that makes me think hes anything more than depth. I like Worthy a lot more but his concussion seems to be a real issue.

I agree with this.....if Kyle Williams is not on the field everyone looks much worse quickly

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way we cut him with that kind of cap hit......

I think people need to realize the bills D pretty good......and people would not be complaining about Marcel as much if our O was holding up its end in these games

What does Dareus have to do with the Bills D being pretty good? He played 18 snaps last week. The D was still pretty good without him.

We actually need Dareus to smoke weed so he gets suspended. If he gets suspended we don't have to pay him for 10 games.

....and there is a contract clause to support your contention?.....Henderson's deal must have the same clause then.................or ANY other substance abuse suspension, right??............+

....and there is a contract clause to support your contention?.....Henderson's deal must have the same clause then.................or ANY other substance abuse suspension, right??............+

Dareus paid back over 3.5 mil for that 4 game suspension. Players don't get paid while suspended. It lowered our cap hit while suspended too.

Whaley kept it cool when confirmed that Buffalo will receive defensive tackle Marcell Dareus’ guaranteed money due to his four-game suspension for his violation of the NFL’s substance-abuse policy.

“Well, his guarantees get paid back for games that he missed,” said Whaley

Only the Bills could be on the clock with the choice of Julio Jones, JJ Watt, Patrick Peterson, AJ Green, and Dareus on the board- and !@#$ up the pick, then compound the gaffe with $100 million contract :wallbash:

Wouldn't blame the Bills too much on this . Word was we preferred von Miller but Dareus was the consensus next best pick.

Though I agree on his contract. Mistake

Edited by Fan in Chicago

cue the haters, and there off...

Haters? LMAO Either you do your job or you don't and get fired. Dareus is not and he will get fired. SIMPLE!

NOTE: Fired as in poor job performance... NOTHING ELSE.

#TakeAKnee

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan