McDermott's clapping really ticks me off

Do you like his sideline mannerisms?

I appreciate his intensity and it seems sincere, but I cannot get over when he claps adamantly when there is a 3 and out, a defensive collapse or even something positive. It is the same robotic motion every time.

This thread is ridiculous, I know. But it really pisses me off to see how eager he is to greet his players to the sideline when the just blew a big opportunity.

It's up there with:

Marrones blank stare

Todd Bowles **** eating grin

Carrols gum smacking confusion

Looks like he might have cracked my top three...

Is this one of those wears headphones/doesn't wear headphones things?

If clapping is effective in lifting players spirits, and strengthening their resolve, even after negative plays, shouldn't we fans be clapping for them after these plays too?

I mean this could propel these Bills to greatness. Fumbles, interceptions, 3-and-outs, giving up long TD's, even after losing a game, we should all clap, just like the headmaster, Mickey D.

"It's all good!"

Edited by OJABBA

Do you like his sideline mannerisms?

I appreciate his intensity and it seems sincere, but I cannot get over when he claps adamantly when there is a 3 and out, a defensive collapse or even something positive. It is the same robotic motion every time.

This thread is ridiculous, I know. But it really pisses me off to see how eager he is to greet his players to the sideline when the just blew a big opportunity.

Looks like he might have cracked my top three...

Considering posting alias not surprised. Cracked seems appropriate term.

194e428f76937ca9694f04f87cc934e7--mad-ma

The beer was warm up in the 300 section during the opener...

If this continues to be the norm Beane and McDermott need to go

Sounds like too much beer was drunk in section 300. Make that a dry section.