Who will be at Carolina Game

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My group seems to be going to 615 south Tyson st, anyone give me info if this is a good place or if not recommendations for a better spot? I need you guys to make a sign for front row corner end zone lol

I've tailgated here. Short walk to the stadium, low-key tailgating. Easier out after the game if you're driving. Kind of a dead zone for stores/restaurants.

Wheels up

I may head down in the morning, instead. Depends if info to friends place tonight. Hoping I can just do that.

Im definitely planning Sycamore tomorrow among other breweries and such.

Edited by Boyst62

I want crazy tailgating lol

crazy:. Two of my exs will be at the tailgate at the same time whilst I will have whichever friend of mine with me.

How's that for ya? Both Drs. Too

Trolling the panther board is easy

Edited by Boyst62

Cancelled my trip 3 weeks ago due to some family issue and just re-upped plane and hotel 30 minutes ago!!!! Just received the itinerary - soooo fired up

• Buffalo crew ubers to hotels (Omni, Westin, Hilton).
  • I will drive downtown and meet everyone at 10 – Suggest we meet at the Hilton.
  • Quick walking tour of uptown (that’s what we call downtown) – get you familiar with bars (epicenter) location of stadium.
  • 11:00 – Pile into my car and drive by the stadium (I need to pick up tickets at will call) and then drive over to where the tailgate is on Sunday – full pig roast, chickens, tons of sides and 4 kegs
  • Early lunch (11:30 – 2:00) - I was thinking Macs BBQ, but now think we should hit Tavern on the tracks (Bills bar) since the tailgate will be BBQ.
  • 2:00 - Drive back to friends house – chill on porch / watch Bills highlights / college football / music
  • 4:00 - Light grill – eat some good steaks
  • 6:00 / 7:00 – Uber to bars around my neighborhood (SouthPark) or head back uptown……

Sunday tailgate starts at 10:00.

Cancelled my trip 3 weeks ago due to some family issue and just re-upped plane and hotel 30 minutes ago!!!! Just received the itinerary - soooo fired up

• Buffalo crew ubers to hotels (Omni, Westin, Hilton).
  • I will drive downtown and meet everyone at 10 Suggest we meet at the Hilton.
  • Quick walking tour of uptown (thats what we call downtown) get you familiar with bars (epicenter) location of stadium.
  • 11:00 Pile into my car and drive by the stadium (I need to pick up tickets at will call) and then drive over to where the tailgate is on Sunday full pig roast, chickens, tons of sides and 4 kegs
  • Early lunch (11:30 2:00) - I was thinking Macs BBQ, but now think we should hit Tavern on the tracks (Bills bar) since the tailgate will be BBQ.
  • 2:00 - Drive back to friends house chill on porch / watch Bills highlights / college football / music
  • 4:00 - Light grill eat some good steaks
  • 6:00 / 7:00 Uber to bars around my neighborhood (SouthPark) or head back uptown

Sunday tailgate starts at 10:00.

Tomorrow? Any chance you would drop me back off at the Hilton at or after lunch? I would like the tou. I guess I could just leave before piling in your car if not Edited by Gunsgoodtime

yessir I believe you stumbled into Tavern on the Tracks (and you should do so again this weekend!)

I'm driving up Saturday night, hoping to be at the Tavern between 10:30-11:00 pm. Really looking forward to a Beef on 'Wick, it's been a long time since I had some great Buffalo food! Between living in Florida and Georgia for the past 25 years I'm jacked up to be around Bills' fans again.

I'll be headed down that way about 2:30 or 3 to get there around 4. Not sure what exactly I'll be doing first. And it depends on which one of my friends meets up with me to what I'll be doing. One of my very best friends can no longer go due to family emergency (not Katie) and I have a few others that may be able to go to the game.

Backpage...?

Nah if I go to jail I would prefer it to be a drunk in public vs soliciting prostitution

Tell them you just want to hang out at a Bills tailgate for a few hours. If they agree, you're good. Cops don't want to spend hours to arrest one john.

En route to hotel. Will hit up sycamore with my friend Shena.

May have the stetson on, who knows.

Tell them you just want to hang out at a Bills tailgate for a few hours. If they agree, you're good. Cops don't want to spend hours to arrest one john.

that or ask them if they would do some modeling. Edited by Boyst62