Tyrod Taylor 2.0?

JerseyBills

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod 2.5 this week. I'm sure people will nit pick a couple throws. Crusher will say he made all safe easy throws and still not give him any credit.

You know me so well, except I already gave credit where it was due.

Focus you're energy on something more worthwhile than another poster that has a different opinion than yourself.

Edited by Crusher

He is superior to some QBs that have won Super Bowls.

Unquote

Hahahaha

Who said that? I got um noth... well maybe he is better than Brad Johnson.

You know me so well, except I already have credit where it was due.

Focus you're energy on something more worthwhile than another poster that has a different opinion than yourself.

Yeah. Good for you. I'm impressed you gave credit. There is a first time for everything I suppose.

Don't mind the bugs. I don't want a QB next year. Tyrod is good enough to win with. He is superior to some QBs that have won Super Bowls. The young man is competitive, a leader and refuses, just refuses, to turn the ball over. I will never, ever understand the hate. Use those six picks to build out the roster and get behind the young man.

I'm on board with this...I still say take a qb, just not with a high pick

The difference in the game was Seimien made two just horrible decisions and passes for turnovers and Tyrod made none. Fans who don't like him don't give him enough credit for not turning the ball over. They want his conservative nature not turning it over and went his extraordinary running, but don't give him credit for it compared to other quarterbacks.

Yep.

You know me so well, except I already gave credit where it was due.

You mean agenda for you. Must have hurt today.

Don't mind the bugs. I don't want a QB next year. Tyrod is good enough to win with. He is superior to some QBs that have won Super Bowls. The young man is competitive, a leader and refuses, just refuses, to turn the ball over. I will never, ever understand the hate. Use those six picks to build out the roster and get behind the young man.

Great post. I feel exactly the same way for a while now... But very well said my friend

Who said that? I got um noth... well maybe he is better than Brad Johnson.

Yeah. Good for you. I'm impressed you gave credit. There is a first time for everything I suppose.

The next first should be you getting a real hobby instead of hounding me. Edited by Crusher

Great post. I feel exactly the same way for a while now... But very well said my friend

See I think this is crazy talk and continue to believe that. You have to use that currency in what might be a very good class. Having Tyrod around is ideal because it means you don't have to rush the rook in.

He looked good today. I liked the fact that we used a lot more play action and bootlegs. I have no idea why it took Dennison so long to get those going.

It would be nice if this is what we got consistently though

Edited by Bangarang

Yep.

You mean agenda for you. Must have hurt today.

Very mature and as expected response from you.

Yeah...I'm so upset about today I can barely hold it together.

The imagination and delusion some of you guys have is amazing as well as a bit disturbing.

I said it. And yes, Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and that stiff from the Redskins Ripien. You can win with Tyrod. And you don't know what you get in the draft. A potential head case, drugs, performance deficit. Who knows. How did the darling Sam Darnold look yesterday. Eeesh.

This is really ignorant stuff. We should still take a QB. Tyrod playing well only means we dont have to rush him into the starting role. This is actually a good thing.

He looked good today. I liked the fact that we used a lot more play action and bootlegs. I have no idea why it took Dennison so long to get those going.

It would be nice if this is what we got consistently though

It would also be nice if they kept their foot on the gas. I didn't mind the last drive but the two before it... put them away. Stop going into a running game shell.

Saying it is "ignorant stuff" to pass on expending our draft capital on a QB is just slanderous and unnecessary. Don't want to see them blow all or a substantial number of those picks on one guy. Everyone knows high drafted QBs carry a lot of risk. People can differ, but neither drafting a QB number 1 nor not drafting one is "ignorant." And I think they would be idiots to shoot all their draft capital to move up and get some guy that may not work out. Take a QB with one of those six picks if they like one. But don't anoint him and don't reach if your guy is not there - that would be "ignorant" and is how we got stuck with EJ (who I still root for). Let any pick try to win the job and let Tyrod try to fight him off. If the rookie can't when the job, let him develop a year or two and trade him we can get picks like the hooded one did with Mallet and like he could have with Garrapolo. But we do not have a "hole" at QB. We have a competent pro. Time to stop being stupid and chasing rainbows.

Very mature and as expected response from you.

Yeah...I'm so upset about today I can barely hold it together.

The imagination and delusion some of you guys have is amazing as well as a bit disturbing.

Taylor probably isn't the long term answer, but I have said all along he is not as terrible as you and a few others keep saying in every post. You go out of your way to degrade the guy. You deserve a little something back today.

We have a competent pro. Time to stop being stupid and chasing rainbows.

The Bills haven't done enough chasing rainbows when it comes to drafting QBs and EJ is the exact reason we should draft one. We had a competent pro in Fitz and yet punted picking one in 2010 / 2011 / 2012.... then when we decided Fitz wasn't the long term guy and we needed to move on we were almost forced into taking EJ in a poor class.

I know Tyrod is better than Fitz. But the principle is the same. The Bills would be absolutely stupid not to take a QB high in 2018 if this class does end up grading out as many suspect it will. Where I agree with you is the rook should absolutely have to win the job from Tyrod.

I'm sorry, but this is quite delusional.

I didn't see drastic improvement or poise. I saw more easy and simple throws under little to no pressure.

This is the stuff I'm talking about. Posters claim they know what TT is and that they don't say he's great, but one decent performance against a bad team and they are claiming him as such.

What you saw was nothing special. It's gonna take much more than that over the course of multiple games before I make such proclamations about TT making drastic improvement.

Just saw your post in the other thread, so I have to give you some props for that.

Yeah I am totally hounding you, hypocrite. Much like you hound JM? It was all just a joke based on your posting history. Grow some skin.

How would you know it was a joke by him? I doubt you know how that guy operates and can speak for him.

And BTW...that guy saved posts from me on his PC from the BBMB.

Make no mistake about who stalks and is obsessed with who here.

And with that said...I am now done with the pettiness after a good game. Let the record show who couldn't come here and not bicker and provoke.

Taylor probably isn't the long term answer, but I have said all along he is not as terrible as you and a few others keep saying in every post. You go out of your way to degrade the guy. You deserve a little something back today.

So you still choose to operate with bitterness towards me even when I give credit and hold up my end of the bargain in regards to TT?

My case has been made, and you guys are the ones who can't move on and keep discussion to what it's supposed to be.

How would you know it was a joke by him? I doubt you know how that guy operates and can speak for him.

And with that said...I am now done with the pettiness after a good game. Let the record show who couldn't come here and not bicker and provoke.

So you still choose to operate with bitterness towards me even when I give credit and hold up my end of the bargain in regards to TT?

My case has been made, and you guys are the ones who can't move on and keep discussion to what it's supposed to be.

No I mean what I posted was just in jest. Cheers dude.

I gave you props in post 466. Didn't see that post for a bit.

• 1 month later...

Just a bump. Not to say I was right or wrong, but just to maybe, just maybe give the Anti Taylor crowd a platform to say they were mistaken and that Taylor doesn't deserve the disrespect spewed in this thread.

1,518 total yards

9 TD

2 int

Bonafide and respected leader and major reason we are 5-2 and looking increasingly like a championship caliber team.

Its funny, Dungy and the people on NBC highlights love Tyrod while some people here just have to nitpick him to death. He's a solid QB and his game is to limit mistakes. That's the key in the NFL if I really need to spell it out. Don't turn the ball over and hope you can create a few in your favor. That's the recipe.

Just a bump. Not to say I was right or wrong, but just to maybe, just maybe give the Anti Taylor crowd a platform to say they were mistaken and that Taylor doesn't deserve the disrespect spewed in this thread.

1,518 total yards

9 TD

2 int

Bonafide and respected leader and major reason we are 5-2 and looking increasingly like a championship caliber team.

The anti Taylor crowd is such a small number of people. I really dont understand why they get so much attention.

The anti Taylor crowd is such a small number of people. I really dont understand why they get so much attention.

They infect a lot of people with their pessimism.

Its funny, Dungy and the people on NBC highlights love Tyrod while some people here just have to nitpick him to death. He's a solid QB and his game is to limit mistakes. That's the key in the NFL if I really need to spell it out. Don't turn the ball over and hope you can create a few in your favor. That's the recipe.

We tend to analyze every fragment of the Bills while we mostly only see highlights of other teams and players. So naturally we assume everyone is perfect and we suck. Perfection is the minimum acceptable level of performance for Taylor.