Tyrod Taylor 2.0?

JerseyBills

Wow. This is the best evidence yet that you are actively rooting against Tyrod. That was a great play. I don't see how anyone can think otherwise.

He's rooting for the team to lose when TT is playing.Always has, always will. When they win, he hates it and the win was a team win. When they lose, it's all on TT and he charges into the message boards like a rabid rhino.

Jests D is a shell of itself. Tyrod had a easy day and still wasn't all that. Call me not impressed that they win a game against a team trying to lose.

After this last game he might have increased his value a little but after a few more games it could be where it was before. Crickets

Come on man somebody in this thread compared him to Brady(Very Brady like) after this game. It's against the Jests, WTH man

Difference is one side holds him up as a franchise QB comparing him to the likes of Brady while the other side sees him for who he is, not good enough.

You get told time and again that his supporters have never said that, yet here you are again saying that. Do you have reading comprehension problems? serious question.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's rooting for the team to lose when TT is playing.Always has, always will. When they win, he hates it and the win was a team win. When they lose, it's all on TT and he charges into the message boards like a rabid rhino.

You get told time and again that his supporters have never said that, yet here you are again saying that. Do you have reading comprehension problems? serious question.

Dishonest posting at it's worst.

You, nor anyone else has a clue when it comes to myself and my beliefs.

I actually find it very disrespectful,like most of the garbage you've spewed towards me. You lie and break rules here constasntly in regards to me, and to be quite honest, I'm tired of it.

Keep you're thoughts on me to yourself. You have no business speaking about another man unless you can say it to me in person.

Enough is enough with you, and it's time someone holds you accountable for the conduct you've displayed here.

I'M SHOCKED!!! YOU didn't see ANY drastic improvements? Not one single aspect?! NONE!?!?

Nobody's anointing him anything, just acknowledging the fact he did some things we haven't seen in the past and had a solid game overall. You're the one ready to jump off the cliff because he didn't absolutely suck out there hence the general condemnation of his game yesterday by you.

God help you if he comes out next week and puts in another solid performance. I'll head over to the Falls expecting to see you climbing into your barrel. LOL

I don't think anyone is saying he did not have a decent game. The comments are about you going WAY overboard about drastic improvements. He did use Clay more and passed more "Over The Middle" which he has not done well in the past. It was one game, wait and see how he does in those areas over a 6 game streak before you anoint him Drastically Improved. I realize the COT is around, but the only one I see as being valid would be the COM , Cult of McCoy. He might be more deserving of cult status.

Wow. This is the best evidence yet that you are actively rooting against Tyrod. That was a great play. I don't see how anyone can think otherwise.

The best evidence yet? What a case you have, there...lol.

It was a good play, not great. That's the delusional Tyrod love affecting you're ability to judge ahain. And it's a play I don't want my QB making because throwing against the grain works out poorly more than it's successful.

BTW...Wentz and Goff looked good Sunday, and so did the Rams. Guess you're thoughts on those things aren't looking very good, huh?

I don't get why everyone argues about everything so much. If someone's opinion is different and you can't have a civil discussion - just ignore them.

You're not going to convince him to like Tyrod, and he's not going to convince you otherwise. If it comes to name calling... you should just let it end.

Edited by dneveu

How great it was? Seriously?

It was luck...no confusion there. Coaches don't want guys making throws against the grain like that because it usually turns out poorly, and luckily he got away with it...most times, you won't.

More nonsense from you here. Refusing to acknowledge a play because I would be conceding something?

OMG...i'm in tears reading that one!

You are quite the trip, bud!

I wonder if you really know what luck is.

Luck would have been that same play except a defender over the middle in between Taylor and Matthews tips the ball or nearly intercepts it but the ball still gets to Matthews, who catches it.

That's not what happened and that's why it clearly wasn't luck but a great play. Maybe an unconventional great play, but that's what a lot of great plays are.

Do you think Shady, who does TONS of things RBs are taught never to do is lucky?

I don't get why everyone argues about everything so much. If someone's opinion is different and you can't have a civil discussion - just ignore them.

You're not going to convince him to like Tyrod, and he's not going to convince you otherwise. If it comes to name calling... you should just let it end.

These petty arguments are probably all they have in life.

Let's see what Taylor does against a real team and defense on the road this week.

Not trying to be negative but I suspect he's going to struggle big time especially if the running game doesn't have the type of game they did against the Jets.

At some point Taylor supports are going to need to accept he's not a viable long term option for this franchise.

I actually find it very disrespectful,like most of the garbage you've spewed towards me. You lie and break rules here constasntly in regards to me, and to be quite honest, I'm tired of it.

Keep you're thoughts on me to yourself. You have no business speaking about another man unless you can say it to me in person.

Enough is enough with you, and it's time someone holds you accountable for the conduct you've displayed here.

Deductive reasoning, my good man. When you repeatedly state the same position so vehemently, over and over, your beliefs, such as they are, are revealed to all. And this particular post indicates someone about to either break someone's face or break into sobs.

yet, here you are.

Yeah. When I have time at work where I am quite a bit, I read things...especially my football teams message board.

You should all try to get over yourselves. We are all the same here, yet posters feel the need to act like children.

I've never been the most respectful or mature, but many here lately have been making me look as such.

You are a perfect example

Deductive reasoning, my good man. When you repeatedly state the same position so vehemently, over and over, your beliefs, such as they are, are revealed to all. And this particular post indicates someone about to either break someone's face or break into sobs.

You're deductions have failed you.

Yeah. When I have time at work where I am quite a bit, I read things...especially my football teams message board.

You should all try to get over yourselves. We are all the same here, yet posters feel the need to act like children.

I've never been the most respectful or mature, but many here lately have been making me look as such.

You are a perfect example

You're deductions have failed you.

Playing the victim card is never a good option.

Watched the game again and like what I saw from Tyrod Sunday. Thought he had some great throws. Especially the one where he evade pressure, kept his eyes downfield and hit Matthews through a window down the middle.

Nah... that was just pure luck. It would have only been a great throw if Aaron Rodgers or Russel Wilson threw it. It's just luck for Taylor.

damn I wish there was a sarcasm sign here 0:)

Wow, relax To paraphrase the immortal Rodney King, "arent we all Bills fans, can't we all just get along?"