Week 2: Panthers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee with the coach has to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious/awkward setups I've ever seen. Making the coach stand there uncomfortably holding a cup of coffee in front of some crazy green screen stage that is a mashup of the bridge from the Starship Enterprise, a hockey rink, and Times Square. It's like McD lost a bet and has to pay by being interviewed in the most bizarre environment possible.

Coffee with the coach has to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious/awkward setups I've ever seen. Making the coach stand there uncomfortably holding a cup of coffee in front of some crazy green screen stage that is a mashup of the bridge from the Starship Enterprise, a hockey rink, and Times Square. It's like McD lost a bet and has to pay by being interviewed in the most bizarre environment possible.

Lol...I haven't bothered watching it, but had to after this comment.

Rex last season obviously felt uncomfortable because by the end of the year it was just Rex in the field house with a coffee cup that wasn't even branded. Almost as though he knew he was toast and thought "sod this".

I think it's still early in the season for getting a good read on team strengths. Was Cam's first game performance rust, or a sign of lingering issues with his injury, or tentativeness from concern over future injuries? We don't know yet for certain. Is Tyrod's improved play in some areas going to take hold and be the norm for the new season or did a bad Jets team make him look better than he really is? Are the Bills receivers already at their ceiling, or can them make some significant improvements in their ability to gain separation going forward? There are lots of questions like this. Some of those questions will begin to have better answers over the next few weeks, but right now there is more room for error by both professional prognosticators and fans.

Even our pessimists think that's a bit too much?

if I'm a pessimist than woah. But definitely can't imagine a line at 7.5. Carolina has a chance to blow us up if they come out hot but they're not that team. They have no leader or heart.

If they do so it'll be on accident.

Still 7.5 is a lot for Vegas

Wow, that is quite the spread. I hope that they are wrong. Vegas pretty much nailed last weeks spread lol.

So to add to this thread, Dan from SB Nation's Buffalo Rumblings did a Panthers scouting report. Tell me what you think.

http://www.cover1.net/bills-panthers-advance-scouting-report-offensive-tendencies-defensive-targets/

Even our pessimists think that's a bit too much?

I tend to agree and I hope Vegas is wrong this week lol

Bills Today: Two of the NFL's top dual threat QBs face off Sunday

0914-bills-today.jpg

Tyrod Taylor and Cam Newton are two of the best dual threat QBs in the league. They meet on Sunday.

Kyle Williams: "All About Getting Fresh Guys There" (2:37)

Bills Defensive Linemen Kyle Williams addressed the media after practice topics include; rotating defensive lineman, facing a duel threat quarterback, and Head Coach Sean McDermott familiarity with the Carolina Panthers.

Bills vs. Panthers: Through the Years

tempthrowback-8--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?

Check out photos of memorable Bills versus Panthers games through the years.

Mike Tolbert: "Tough Task Ahead of Us" (4:51)

Bills Fullback Mike Tolbert addressed the media after practice topics include; playing his old team the Carolina Panthers, extra motivation this week, and the Panthers defense.

DJtMmuTVwAU15Jh.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202017-09-14%20at%208.15.5

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Charles Clay: "Building Chemistry" (3:33)

Bills Tight End Charles Clay addressed the media following practice topics include; his role in the offense, insight for Head Coach Sean McDermott about the Carolina Panthers, and taking advantage of match ups.

E.J. Gaines : "Feeling Better Everyday" (1:11)
Bills Cornerback E.J. Gaines addressed the media after practice topics include; how he feels about playing on Sunday, playing his first game as a Bill, and playing against Carolina's tall receivers.

Cam was not a full participant in practice today. Probably resting him but another sign he's not 100%.

@AroundTheNFL

Ron Rivera: Maintenance day for Cam Newton 'new normal' this season http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000844652/article/injuries-bengals-john-ross-knee-to-play-tonight

Cam was not a full participant in practice today. Probably resting him but another sign he's not 100%.

this is serious, and not getting attention like it should. Panther fans still them blowing us because we won't be able to score. The concerning part to that is how are they planning to score? All their hope is in Stewart and McCafferty